AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Your Soul Name
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2010 :  01:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A couple of nights ago, I was woken up by a commotion at the neighbour's and could not easily go back to sleep. So I laid there in bed reflecting on Self-enquiry; specifically on the question Who am I? Realising that I was in full witness state, I asked the question: "Who am I?" and the answer/the knowing floated out of the silence: "Miriam"
I was taken aback and went "What?? You have a name? From where? Which incarnation?"
"Bible times" (even more confusing answer - bible times is a long time indeed)
My confusion caused me to snap out of the silence and I could not get any clearer answers.

So, Souls have names???!

By the way, I have no association with the name Miriam (Now I do!)

Edited by - SeySorciere on Apr 08 2010 01:12:21 AM

RO0o

Argentina
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2010 :  10:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit RO0o's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If I'm not mistaken I think that in self-enquiry practice you should focus only on the 'I-thought', any answer (thought) you might get is of the mind and you should investigate to whom it appears.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000