Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Miserable
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  02:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I suffer from high blood pressure which I take medication for and I'm usually fine. This week, my blood pressure dropped, I am constantly dizzy with headaches. I've had to drop SB completely and stick to DM and samyama only. Nothing seems right !

I need a hug.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  08:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
((((((((((HUG)))))))))))

....And some samyama to go with it.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  10:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing you a speedy recovery SeySorciere

(((((((HUG)))))))

Love!

Edited by - CarsonZi on Mar 26 2010 10:58:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  11:14:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
((((((Hug))))))
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  12:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SeySorciere:

Low blood pressure for someone who normally has high blood pressure, doesn't sound like a bad thing. If it persists, then maybe a fundamental change is happening in your nervous system toward more balance. Then it might be time to visit your doctor to discuss your medication.

Change is not always comfortable, but if it is for the good, then there is cause for optimism.

You are wise to self-pace practices. Too much change all at once is not always in our best interest, not the best for our ongoing inspiration and stability.

This too shall pass...

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  12:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys (that includes the Lady as well)! I need daily blood pressure checks to have a clear picture; it would be good news indeed if it stabilized in the normal range and I could stop medication.

Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  03:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Soon, perhaps even already your natural siddhis may have kicked in, spurned as they are by the Unconscious, thus removing all sickness, and stabilizing you in the source revived, refreshed and invigorated..

bless you, SeySorciere, for ye speak deep truth and in doing such have planted the seed of greatness

Edited by - porcupine on Apr 21 2010 03:34:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  04:41:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Porcupine. I wish I could say my situation has improved but no, I am going through a low period and have to struggle to keep my practices going
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000