Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 I saw the light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  9:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The other night I was sitting on the back porch and I closed my eyes and pushed moderately on my eyeballs, when I did this I started seeing white light with faint patterns/sparkles. I tilted my head back and the light got brighter and it was like there was a spotlight above my head, yet on the back porch all lights were off. I also noticed, cause I did this 3 times, that thoughts seemed to have the light fade, so I let go of them and it got brighter. anyone have thoughts on this?
thanks
Brother Neil

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  12:32:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah Brother Neil - I haven't seen the light yet ! so can't help.

Edited by - SeySorciere on Mar 22 2010 12:38:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  8:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi brother Neil

Pushing your eyeballs... isn't that cheating?

Sometimes when I lay down at night, I see light coming from above the top of my head. (even with eyes closed). I think it's related to the crown, maybe when it's opening. But then my ego probably wants to believe that.

Hope you find the source of your light

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  11:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by cosmic

Hi brother Neil

Pushing your eyeballs... isn't that cheating?

Love
cosmic

thats funny, is it really possible to cheat
The ironic thing about it was a lady of one of my students talked about this happening to her lately, and the same day she talks about it I experienced it. Its not like I thought, hey if I push my eyeballs I will be able to experience what she is talking about, however that is what happened. For her however she said it left her drained of energy but yet she also said she sees many things less serious now. I told her to ask her priest about it as I am not one highly qualified in these phenomenons
later cosmic
Brother Neil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000