AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Moving ball of energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  12:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Its been six years I have been solidly on the spiritual pathway
Now as I sit studying I feel Shiva cobra around my neck(moving energy)(that's a norm)

but now I distinctly hear a clicking sound outside.... by my right ear
I recorded it!

Can someone explain this one to me please?

Did I miss something???

I know snakes hiss.....not click?

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  12:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,

Does it sound like crickets? I haven't heard clicking before, but these topics might be useful:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5975
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2920

Hope it gives you answers!

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  08:15:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey,thanks for the link........I am familiar with Om sound.....believe me its not that

This is energy making a sound, external to the physical body but close by.....

I have also ended a no food 3 days fast (for the lord knows whatever reason)

I believe my senses are a bit heightened after this fast thats probably why this is occuring.

I will consult my guru on this one again.

Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  9:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Someone told me it has to do with being spiritually charged.....It is actually...........

but charged for what????
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  07:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Neesha

Someone told me it has to do with being spiritually charged.....It is actually...........

but charged for what????

Spiritually charged means being full of spiritual energy/desire... Charged has many meanings in English... it can mean get payment for something (the store charged her for the the services provided) and it can also mean to be saturated with something (like The atmosphere was charged with tension).

In this case, the person who told you you were spiritually charged meant you were saturated with or had high spiritual energy. Which you definitely do.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  12:44:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

Thanks for the response......
I am not enthusiastic about my spiritual progress anymore....I just do my normal jaap and meditation.However I have ceased major spiritual work since I retired from the Ashram...........why am I feeling the electrical energies stronger now.......Have I forgotton to do something?

This is really not easy for me....and worse yet we are under oath from the Ashram so we just can't discuss certain things....

So once again.....I'm on another bumpy road........

bump bump....bump.....

This electrical energy has its own intelligence. Is it true???
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  06:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,

quote:
This electrical energy has its own intelligence. Is it true???

Yes it is true, but then everything in the universe (and beyond that) has it's own intelligence, so no surprises there.

Generally, once you are awakened, the energies will continue to develop and expand as long as you continue with your spiritual practices.

Adding spinal breathing pranayama to your practice routine would be a major help if you do not do it already. It gives you a lot of control over the development of the energy side of things.

All the best,

Christi

p.s. good to see you in the forum again.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  12:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heyyyyyyy Christi,

Hi.Woops.....I have been hardly doing pranayam.........because I'm always too tired and lazy most of the times and many times to come....

My past guru used to scold me on several occasions about not doing sufficient practices.......esp praynm.

Gosh I can't believe I have let that slipped by so easily.......

Ohhhhhh do I really have to...........please tell me smthg easier(yeah I'm lazy)

It's almost as if I don't take my practices seriously anymore....

I'm glad I'm back on the forum.....i really wish I could have read all the threads.....

Gosh I really wish I could have meet u guys.....
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  4:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,

I found spinal breathing pranayama to be a chore in the beginning, but then it rapidly became ecstatic. From then on it has always been a joy to practice. It is the most ecstatic of all the pranayama practices I do. The only practices that are more enjoyable now are the crown practices. So persevere, and you will find yourself running to your meditation cushion!

And, no, you don't have to practice Spinal Breathing (it is always your call), but it does balance out the energies, and pave a safe pathway for kundalini to flow along. Definitely on the highly recommended list.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  12:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

you will find yourself running to your meditation cushion!

one thing for certain we never had the luxury of practice on a cushion..........

it was the floor and better yet the earth!

i have started pranayam again.....thanks much
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  12:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And do u know what else........most times it is gas in my body that goes straight up to my head..........it actually moves around my body.

Because I'm a strict vegetarian ............I'm gasy all the time from the meals and types of food.it can be easily misinterpreted for energies

Our locally produced herbal spices....Angostura bitters and intense jaap usually rid me of that
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  09:56:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,

quote:
one thing for certain we never had the luxury of practice on a cushion..........

it was the floor and better yet the earth!

i have started pranayam again.....thanks much

Maybe it is time to treat yourself.

When I was in India and Thailand I often sat on the floor without a cushion to practice, but these days I find it very useful. Especially when practicing in siddhasana, a cushion can make a big difference. That's another practice you might want to look into if you don't do it already:

Siddhasana- living in a fountain of ecstasy

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  4:02:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh yeah,,,

been there done that........

that's always too much stimulation for me.

I have too much sexual energy.........that's what partially started everything in the first place......

On top of it all I still feel a moving ball of energy!

It simmered or dissipated when I performed hawan(spiritual food offering via a hawand kund)

So I'm o.k for now..........In the meantime I'm partying for the weekend.Anyone ever visit Trinidad come to Zen nightclub and Space night club.....

Its not part of my regualr practice but I do it once in while...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000