Soma
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  09:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good things are happening dear
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  1:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
this reminded me that since few days when doing DM...around the end of the session..i am feeling something secreting from the back of my mouth..near the palate...and the taste is metalic (unpleasant)
but the feeling of secretion is pleasant
does that make any sense?
i dont do kechari
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  1:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I've stopped kechari a long time back and this stuff still happens except that the metalic rare is a rare feeling. It's more about sweetness and ecstatic intoxication now...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  1:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so it can happen without kechari?!!....sorry i am too lazy to re read the related lessons... this practice does not really excite me so will leave things as they happen or dont happen
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  1:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maheswari, kechari is not needed to experience amrita. It is a natural process of evolution that will happen as we continue with our practices.

This lesson explains it well.
http://www.aypsite.org/304.html

If the taste is metallic, it may be because you are a bit dehydrated. That is what I experience here. Drink plenty of water, especially during the increased soma cycle.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  2:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank u Shanti..the funny thing is i translated this lesson into arabic but i thought that this is not going to happen anytime soon so i forgot all about it
the lesson says:
quote:
Much of this penetration occurs as this substance enters the spinal canal and rises up through the chest cavity to the head.

this explains the 'pain in the chest' that am feeling lately..ie obstructions being cleared out by the rise of this substance....oh well let it happen if it wants to happen
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  3:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Pain in the chest eh?

Heart opening.
Lovely!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

gatito

United Kingdom
179 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  3:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

I do not want to go any place else, be anything else, I simply want to die and stay dead.

It is still my wish.

Life can be full of joy with negligible suffering - and anyway, I don't think it works quite like that.

That which is never ceases to be.
That which is not never comes into Being.

Parmenidies

For a fuller explanation:-
http://www.stillnessspeaks.com/ssbl..._chit_anada/

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  3:08:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

thx Shanti
Love!
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  6:50:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the words of encouragement, Ananda.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  10:37:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome

Sending love
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  01:01:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gatito

quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

I do not want to go any place else, be anything else, I simply want to die and stay dead.

It is still my wish.

Life can be full of joy with negligible suffering - and anyway, I don't think it works quite like that.

That which is never ceases to be.
That which is not never comes into Being.

Parmenidies

For a fuller explanation:-
http://www.stillnessspeaks.com/ssbl..._chit_anada/

Yeah ! I too fear it doesn't work like that but there's no harm in wishing.

That which is never ceases to be - Agree !
That which is not never comes into being - Do not agree !

Sey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000