Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 when meditating...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christine

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  12:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
today i was in a place of stillness and a sense of non -being for 45 minutes.. coming up and out of this i saw beautiful violet color .. it filled the entire scope of vision behind the third eye.. does anyone know what this is?

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  05:18:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Christine, the stillness and the sense of non being are dips done by the mind into inner silence and the violet is one of the colors that are usually associated with the third eye but it is seen other places as well inside the body and outside sometimes... this is all just purification happening in your nervous system.

the best advice i can give you is do not get too much caught up in the scenery of it all... the dips and the visions will get to be like something normal in time (part of every day life on and off) just do your practices for the prescribed time and don't overdo them and remember not to get too caught up in the scenery and that practices are what produces them and spiritual advancement not the way around.

by the way if you are doing AYP's deep meditation for 45 minutes than that could lead you to some serious overloading symptoms; better cut back on the time.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Christine

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  10:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Ananda.. this is very helpful... as i do not want to get caught up in the scenery !

and overload .. i will cut back on time.

i enjoy all the information and guidance on the lessons.. they never taught us this in christianity!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000