Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Prayers for a friend....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  2:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody. A very dear forum member of ours, Melissa, who many of us know, is very ill. She did not want me to tell what her problem is, but she is very sick for the last couple of months. I was wondering if you could say a small prayer for her quick recovery. Thank you in advance to all of you.
-Shanti.

yogani99

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  2:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani99's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Melissa, you have my deepest prayers, coming on waves of inner silence.

The guru is in you.

Yogani
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  2:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The Highest divine healing energies to Melissa.
L&L
Dave

'the mind can see further than the eyes'
Go to Top of Page

snake

United Kingdom
277 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  3:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love and Light to Melissa
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  4:02:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
WE all love you Melissa MY prayers are with you.

Get well we miss you

Blessings and love

RICHARD
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  4:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessings Melissa.
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  6:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Melissa, you have my prayers, get well soon and we will look forward to hear from you again here.

Blessings and healing light to you.
Go to Top of Page

Frank-in-SanDiego

USA
363 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  9:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Frank-in-SanDiego's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari OM
~~~~~~~

Hello Mellisa,
all of us wish you well...
If there is anything you would like us to write about that perhaps in the past, you found uplifing,or inspiring, let me know and we will be happy to start a post.

Om Hareer vida-dhyaan mama sarva rakshaam
May the Lord Hari protect you from all sides

Frank In San Diego
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  10:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Melissa you have my deepest prayers as well. Everyday and whenever you have the chance see, visualize and feel yourself with all your Self/ awareness being as you wish to be. May your wishes come true.

Edited by - Anthem on Jan 17 2006 10:20:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2006 :  11:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Melissa, we are all sending you our light, our love and light. Get well and be well. So let it be.
In all love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

mystiq

India
62 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2006 :  03:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit mystiq's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would suggest that Yogani fixes a day and informs everybody through the forum so that we can all observe a days fast for Melissas speedy recovery. We do that here for friends and have seen the effect.

mystiq
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2006 :  10:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Be well, Melissa! I'm so sorry to hear of your illness.

meg
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2006 :  11:25:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please recover quickly Melissa! You have been in my meditations
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2006 :  12:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I emailed her to see if I could send her some (really great) chocolate. If she's not checking email and someone can email me a mailing address, I'll just send it (even if she's not allowed to eat it, surely her family/friends will appreciate it). I'm at Jim.and.his.Karma@gmail.com

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Jan 18 2006 1:01:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Nicole

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2006 :  1:46:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nicole's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Melissa,
I am sorry to hear you are sick. You are in my prayers as well as the prayers of monks, nuns, and all of those who are members and friends of the Self Realization Fellowship. You can find your prayer request here: http://www.paramahansayogananda.org...f/prayer.cgi
Nicole
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2006 :  06:39:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Melissa

Dear All -

Just wanted to thank everyone so much for all the prayers and well wishes. Although I do still feel like I am recovering from the worst hangover ever - after being hit by a MAC truck -

Melissa

Great to have you back Melissa Would you like to fill us poor ignorants here in the UK in on what a MAC truck is? It sounds very painful.

Blessings

RICHARD
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  7:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Richard,

Melissa may not have regular computer access, since that's an easy question for a North American, a "Mac truck" is typically an 18 wheel tractor trailer. In other words one big mother of a truck!
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  8:50:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm really relieved to hear you're on the mend, Melissa.

This is sort of up-and-downish news...it sounded dire, BUT you sound like things are gonna be ok, BUT how ok can things be after getting hit by a Mack Truck?!?

Please fill in details when you get a chance. Also, interested to know whether you used AYP, etc, for pain and healing, and to what effect.
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  11:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the update, Melissa. Your presence on the forum is missed. I wish you well in your recovery -
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000