Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 spinal breathing & scoliosis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  11:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

I have scoliosis, a lateral curvature of the spine. While practicing spinal breathing, should I include this minor deviation while visualizing going up and down my spinal column?

Thanks,
nirmal

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  11:45:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal.

quote:
I have scoliosis, a lateral curvature of the spine. While practicing spinal breathing, should I include this minor deviation while visualizing going up and down my spinal column?

No need really.

Just imagine the tiny tube within your spine or even just start at the root and end at the brow when you do spinal breathing, that's all that's required Shakti will find her way. You will soon experience ecstatic conductivitie and then you wont need to visualise at all you will feel her travelling up your spine.

Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  1:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
WOW!!! & thanks Richard, I canĀ“t wait!
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  3:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No problem and remember we all progress at different rates there is no rush here the deep meditation alone will produce profound changes in your every day life THAT is where to gauge your progress don't look for visions or peak experiences, don't even expect anything in spinal breathing just DO it from root to brow and things will happen in time.

It can take days, weeks, months even and you may never actualy see the spinal nerve none of this matters everyone is different but be assured it is working it always does Enjoy your chosen path
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  06:06:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Richard, you are amazing! Your words are just what I needed to hear, at this junction of my practices.

Again, thank you,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000