Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Flying to Mother India
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  04:50:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'll be flying this Sunday to spend 1 month and a half in India..
Will experience both celebration and dance as well as silence, near the Himalayas.

I have all of you in my heart.
Will share my journey when i come back..

Meanwhile, to all those who will celebrate Mahashivarathri tonight, i meet you "there"..

.Love.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  09:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wish you all the best Christiane.

You will be missed.

Take care and keep in touch if you can.

_/\_
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  10:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have fun Christiane.

All the best.

Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  11:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christiane,

I live in Chennai. If you are touching Chennai anytime, pl. email me so we might meet and get aquainted.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  1:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
will see u 2mrw Chrissy.
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  4:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you my family!
I will try to keep in touch from there..
Krish, i will stay in Pune then in Dharamshala,
and i have a tight schedule, so, would have loved
to meet you in person.. maybe next year!

Thrilled, excited, a pinch of "weird feeling of releasing the last tiniest string that is connecting me to the last page of my past"..
But overall, focused and trusting in my Mother :)

Love&New Light
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  06:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All the best Christiane
Safe journey
Go to Top of Page

Ashwathama

India
17 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  10:43:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ashwathama's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Christiane.i don't mean to be a spoilsport but i thought you should know this that there has been a bomb blast in Pune a couple of hours ago(saturday evening local time) .this occurred near the OSHO meditation retreat.Terrorists targeted the tourist spot deliberately.
I wish you a safe journey.Please be careful.

Love

Edited by - Ashwathama on Feb 13 2010 11:03:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  12:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
all the best.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  03:27:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ashwathama, i was with her yesterday and someone called and told her about the sad event.
she went with the trip today and she must be on the plane right now and don't worry much about her we lebanese are used to such stuff...

namaste kind one(F)
Go to Top of Page

Ashwathama

India
17 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  05:13:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ashwathama's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi ananda.you are welcome, always.god bless.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  9:34:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Going to India, used to be like going to a different planet.

But nowadays, they are becoming both modernized and westernized
Go to Top of Page

Ashwathama

India
17 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  11:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ashwathama's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey alwayson2. you are spot on with your observation.this country has changed rapidly in the last decade or so although the growth and development have been rather chaotic.
Its still a work in progress.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2010 :  12:59:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

Going to India, used to be like going to a different planet.

But nowadays, they are becoming both modernized and westernized

Osho used to say that majority of his disciples were foreigners and not Indians. He said the reason was that the west/modern societies lack spirituality while Indians have worked only on Spirituality from last few centuries.

Now the situation is changing. Indians are becoming materialist and Westerners are becoming Spiritualist.

It has always been like this.

A time comes when a society repels objective and moves towards subjective. And then again when they get bored with subjective, they move towards objective.

But right Meditation/Yoga is to bring you to the centre / middle path. Because only between the two is the right balance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000