Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Unusual Dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  12:13:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yeah, I know we keep coming back to dreams and scenery but I think this one is worth sharing. I had an unusual dream last night, unusual 'cos it was a dream with no content, just emptiness; vast, sweeping, swirling emptiness carrying 'me' away, I guess. I don't quite remember. I start being conscious/aware again when coming back.. then the emptiness carried one word which I was repeating over and over again like a mantra: Patanjali
I could not stop repeating his name in my head even after waking up. It went on and on until I fall asleep again.

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  2:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
WOW!

I would love to hear an explanation of THAT one!

Edited by - Rael on Feb 05 2010 2:33:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  12:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The funny thing is I have absolutely no "connection" with Patanjali -I didn't know the chap (no disrespect intended) from Adam, just what I read from Yogani - that he came up with the eight limbs of Yoga and the sutras. The next day I, of course, looked him up. There were some pictures of statues of him and my first gut reaction was: That's not Patanjali!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000