Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 To Yogani, your healing experiences
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  12:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Yogani, I finally have gotten up the courage to ask some questions that I'm really curious about.

I would love to know about your specific healing experiences. For example, when the little girl gets healed in "Wilder", has that or something like that really happened with you? Are you ever sick? Are you able to keep your family healthy or heal people on demand? Would you be specific on examples?

It seems to me that healing would not be scenery but an ability of your wider Self.

Thanks for your wonderful forum and your time with our questions.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jan 18 2010 04:58:47 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  11:01:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  11:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Arim:

The body may get sick, but abiding inner silence (the witness) never does.

There is no doubt that yoga often leads to better physical health, and that a nervous system in divine flow (stillness in action) can be an aid to others. Energy flows where it is needed, where there is bhakti.

Healing has to do mainly with the faith of the one who is healing. With that, the energy for healing will come from somewhere, from everywhere.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  02:08:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  10:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think a lot of it has to do with the worldview, karma and faith of the person being healed also. And there is no way of knowing how those forces will balance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000