Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Yoni mudra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  08:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had a strange experience last night. I haven't ejaculated from last several months (no desire, why waste energy?)

Well I woke up at 3 am and my penis was erect. My hands joined themselves (both the index fingers and the thumbs) exactly as in this picture (Yoni mudra?):
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/uploa...-profile.jpg

Then I placed this mudra over my penis as if penetrating a vagina. I was lying on my bed. As I did this it reminded me of Shiva Linga and I felt divinity. Then my penis sort of started inhaling. I was breathing in air through my penis. It felt so good and orgasmic when the penis inhaled. Like inhaling energy.

After about half an hour I made Sambhavi mudra (raised both eyes upwards) and the energy was thrown to my third eye. Erection was lost and I went back to sleep. Just wanted to share.

PS: I am regularly doing my morning meditation and my spine has become quite strong now. Doing a lot of asanas with no overloads at all. Feels great! The energy is making its own way
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000