Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Left side of the body
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shrinathn

India
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  04:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit shrinathn's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I hope this is right forum to post this query. I have been into kriya yoga as taught by Paramhansa Yoganadaji for last six years or so and indeed it has been a beautiful journey so far. Recently i have been experiencing some thing given below for which i wanted to know your opinions:

1. For last 3 months or so i seem to have various tingling sesations, numbness, heaviness on the left side of the body especially in on the left had and left legs. Feels like like lot of energy is stuck up and wanting to go out. Intially i felt it was sciatica problem but then i took some medicines but the feeling still persists. Then when i was on holiday last week i did some mountain climbing with no issues at all ! After doing this i realized it does not seem to be some physical ailment but some kundalini related symptom that i am experiencing. Also after reading various content on the internet it seems it is a kundalini energy trying to clear off the blocks.

2. Since last week or so i have started experiencing tingling sensation at my crown chakra and the feeling is pleasurable it just that i dont know what it is trying to do? :)

Request your inputs on the same.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 8:25:18 PM

shrinathn

India
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2009 :  11:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit shrinathn's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No replies yet ?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2009 :  5:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shrinathn,

You may find this lesson useful on left/ right imballances:

http://www.aypsite.org/207.html

Also, on the crown, it is beginning to open. The kriya practices are designed to open the crown automatically, so it is a sign that good things are happening. There is no need for you to do anything with the crown, as everything will unfold as it should.

If you have not done so already, you may find that reading the AYP lessons on this website is a useful support for your practice, even if you don't follow the practices directly.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

shrinathn

India
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  11:26:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit shrinathn's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your reply.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000