Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Constant vibration in sex organ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeekingShiva

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  12:56:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit SeekingShiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namastey fellow yogi's and yogini's

Need somebit of your help.

I have been trying tantra for long time and have been meditating and asking for help or relieve from this lower chakra dominated thoughts.

Now I am having this weird issue.

From last 2 days I am feeling a slight vibration in my male sexual organ and it is like little bit shivering or energy current going there.

I have had lots of kundalini "Kriyas" but this is one is totally different as sometimes I feel my cell phone is vibrating in my pocket and but it turns out to be vibration going on there.

It is not pleasant nor anything bad but it is kind of vibrating and the vibration is inside so there is nothing external.

Is it bad or good? Or time to see doctor? It is like a current comes and goes through...

Om Shanti

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  1:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is normal SeekingShiva.

It can happen in any part of the body. It's just energy moving. Keep up your practices.... good things are happening.

These topics will help:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1177
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1912
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=847
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3188
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=5624#50825
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  1:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This may help too:
Energy - Excess Kundalini Symptoms?
Some of the symptoms of kundalini awakening are in forms of aching and/or heat around third eye and root,
light burning sensations here and there, some lurching of the body or sudden movement of air from the lungs
during practices, the feeling of insects crawling on the limbs, or little pricks like they are biting
occasionally during the day. Strange feelings in the feet that are both pleasurable and itchy at the same time --
this can be smoothed by walking regularly. It can happen in the hands too. There can also be a varied assortment
of goose bumps, occasional shivers, sexual arousal, inner buzzing and humming sounds, hot pinpricks, slight headaches,
and other weird sensations. All of this stuff settles down in time. To the extent any of it remains, it is overshadowed
by the experience of pure bliss consciousness and divine ecstasy coming from inside. You will find things like these
in a normal kundalini awakening. All of them are symptoms of obstructions coming out, making way for a new life in
unending ecstasy.

If symptoms become extreme and we cannot smooth them in pranayama and meditation, even by reducing times of practice,
then more measures are necessary.
Go to Top of Page

SeekingShiva

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  1:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit SeekingShiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Many thanks for your reply Shanti,

Your name itself is Shanti so what I can say that you have brought shanti to my mind.

My kundalini was awakened almost 2 years back and I have been having kriyas( or involuntary movements which you have described) for long time.

So this kriya is kind of indication that I am getting over the hump of tantra or internal biology is shaping to have the internal flow go upwards?

Or it is just normal kriya. It would be big relief I can get over the hump of lower two doors or two chakra running my life.

Secondly I am still going through the routine where I close my eyes and start the meditation and boom I am gone sleep or somewhere but will come back right around 20 minutes. I feel heavy eyes but not sleepy long time back you where mentioning this will go away but it is almost 6+ months and when will I be aware in meditations I just snap through these meditations :)

May be these kriyas are indication? Any food for thoughts :)

Once again thanks for your time and effort.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  1:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is your practice routine?
All of it, AYP and any non AYP practice.

The vibrations are generally felt when the chakras are opening (I think) and maybe you have stillness and need to bring the energy up to meet with the stillness (shakti meet with Shiva) to not fall asleep.

However, you seem OK with the deep sleep you are experiencing in meditation right? This deep stillness does a lot of healing.
Sorry for just rambling.

Anyways.. let us know what your practice routine is.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

SeekingShiva

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  2:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit SeekingShiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Currently I am going through a time in my life where my householder duties are over taking my spiritual path as we have 6 months old who is teething so I am not able to devote lot of time into my spiritual realm or the amount I would like to do since his birth so for last 6 months I am not meditating like I used (30+ minutes in each sitting) with AYP as I was able to digest that much time. When I shifted from breath work to AYP.

So my routine is just 20 min. AYP meditation with second mantra enhancement and solar plexus centering.

Sometimes I do have time for Samayama and Spinal breathing.

I definitely do Bhastrika and offcourse I have some bhakti stuff which I do for sure.

I have definitely tried to sail in awareness more and more.

For the sleep stuff, I cannot call it sleep I very very little aware that I am going off the mantra and will come back to mantra and that is it, rest I am totally zoomed out or may be sleep.

My internal being tells me the time and that is it.

For vibrations today sitting at work, my vibrations are very strong both from hands as well as in lower one. I do feel pain in tail bone of my spine but that is very rare. rest I do throw lot of static if somebody touches me.

My mind pendulum as Buddha says do swing but I have noticed that now it swings in big swings means I will go upwards a lot and then I am down hole(in lower pole or lower gates thinking bad) too.

My BP does go up with my kundalini heat so I am very scared with the heat as I do not want to popup in any medication. I do try to do pranic healing and sometimes it works and some time it does not.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  5:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would think adding spinal breathing, Sambhavi Mudra, Mulabandha and siddhasa will help. Not all at once though, introduce them to your practice as described in the lessons.

Since you do sit for meditation twice a day, add 5-10 min of spinal breathing just before it. If you don't have time, just do it while you are driving or taking care of your baby. It is best if you do it right before your meditation, so try to time it in a way that you can get to meditation as soon as possible after spinal breathing. I think it will help you even out the energy and stillness and make your meditation smoother.

Congratulations on your new baby. They are such a blessing aren't they?
quote:

http://www.aypsite.org/50.html
In the meditation Q&As, we discussed ways to do meditation while traveling, or otherwise stuck somewhere away from our regular meditation seat at home. These suggestions also apply with pranayama added on to the front end of our session. Pranayama can be done discreetly in public places. It looks the same as meditation – a person just sitting there with eyes closed. We are relaxed while doing pranayama. Our slow deep breathing is barely noticeable to an outside observer. So it is possible to do our entire routine in a public place. We probably won't be crossing our legs in a public place. That's okay. It's not a perfect world.

What about while driving the car? Many of us are spending an hour or more sitting in traffic going to and from work every day. It is a big slice of time out of our day. Can we be doing anything useful with it? Not with eyes closed. That's for sure. That leaves meditation out. But what about pranayama? It is best to do pranayama with the eyes closed. However, it is possible to derive some benefit doing pranayama with the eyes open, because it is a physical practice. Doing it while driving the car is far from ideal, but it can be done with some benefit. You may want to try doing some slow, deep breathing for ten minutes or so while driving home from work. You can also trace the spinal nerve up and down with the rising and falling breath, with your eyes open. Keep your attention on your driving. Be aware that pranayama is secondary. Be easy about it. Pranayama with the eyes open is less distracting than listening to the radio. It is your first responsibility to drive safely. There can be some pranayama there too; going on in the background.

If you are doing pranayama in the car, don't overdo it. When you get home, sit and mediate for at least ten minutes to sow the seed of pure bliss consciousness in your fertile pranayama field. We don't want any weeds taking root in those beautiful cultivated nerves of yours. If you are committed to your spiritual transformation, it will be your job to get in two sessions of practice every day. There are many ways to do this. Be creative, and always be safe in how you do your practice.

Of course, the ideal situation is to have all the time we need in the morning and evening.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  10:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I get those vibrations a lot (not in the same place) and I don't even have active Kundalini!
I keep my cell on ring and vibrate because work is often noisy. And I'm ALWAYS thinking my cell phone is ringing.
Fortunately I've trained myself to stop what I'm doing, and wait for the repeating pattern of my cell. I used to take it out of my pocket several times a day for false alarms.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  08:37:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You have got some pretty neat advantage here mate

I was just reading this and it reminded me of your post:

Just a few days ago a girl came to see me. She said she could not feel any orgasm in the love act. She has tried many men, but she cannot feel any orgasm. The peak never comes, and she has become frustrated. So I asked her to tell me her whole love and sex life -- the whole story. Then I discovered that she had been using an electric vibrator. Now in the West they are using these. Once you use an electric vibrator as a male penis, then no male can satisfy you because an electric vibrator is, after all, an electric vibrator. Then your vagina and clitoris will go dead, dull, and then orgasm will become impossible. Then there won't be any possibility of any orgasm. You will now need a more powerful electric vibrator, and this can go to such an extreme that your total sexual mechanism will become stony. And this is happening to our every sense. If you use any outer device, you will become dull.

http://www.otantra.net/oTantra/VBTv...apter07.html
The Book of Secrets - Osho

Ahem... back to the subject, always ground yourself and don't leave the energy dancing here and there in your body. Take care of your family/work but fix a routine/schedule for the practices too. Don't let anyone disturb you during the practices and always ground when you finish the practices.

----
And also this from the same chapter about sleep:

When the energy will really move to the SAHASRAR, there will be no sensation at the sex center. It will be totally still and silent. It will have become completely cool, and the warmth will have come to the head. And this is physical. When the sex center is excited, it becomes hot; you can feel that hotness, it is physical. When the energy will move, the sex center will become cooler and cooler and cooler, and the hotness will come to the head.

You will feel dizzy. When the energy comes to the head, you will feel dizzy. Sometimes you may even feel nausea because for the first time energy has come to the head and your head is not acquainted with it. It has to become tuned. So don't become afraid. Sometimes you may immediately become unconscious, but don't be afraid. This happens. If so much energy moves suddenly and explodes in the head, you may become unconscious. But that unconsciousness cannot remain for more than one hour. Within one hour the energy automatically falls back or is released. You cannot remain that way for more than one hour. I say one hour, but in fact it is exactly forty-eight minutes. It cannot be more than that. It never has been in millions of years of experiments, so don't be afraid. If you do become unconscious, it is okay. After that unconsciousness you will feel so fresh that it is as if you have been in sleep for the first time, in the deepest sleep.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  7:45:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think a vibrator spoils a woman for any man. Maybe for superficial sex some people have that is purely physical and has no deep meaning.
But tantric sex is something different but may spoil her so the vibrator isn't used anymore.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000