Enlightenment Milestones
 Awakening in real-time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WayneWirs

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  10:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit WayneWirs's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Moderator note: This topic has been split from The Wayne Wirs thread here

Does anyone here know of anybody else who blogged about there awakening in real-time? Not talking about it after the fact, but talking about it before it happened (obviously not knowing it was going to happen), then as it happened, then after it happened.

I'd like to know so I can compare notes, see what stands out as different (due to culture, thinking errors, etc.).

Thanks.

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 12 2009 10:51:41 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  10:46:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  5:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wayne:

What you are requesting is what has been going on in these forums for years.

I'm not sure how many will want to step forward and say, "Well, I was writing/blogging while practicing for all these years, and now I am enlightened."

Nevertheless, it is all here for you to see.

Everyone here is awakening in their own time and in their own way. So there are plenty of data points for you to compare.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  6:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with Yogani. The AYP forums is about the journey of many here.
Many have asked me about my journey and I have always asked them to check out the forums. But I realized soon, I have close to 3000 posts and it would be hard for anyone to really follow my journey if they had to dig through all those posts. So I do have a blog of my journey called The Journey Inward .
I am hoping some others here do the same. We have some wonderful treasures hidden within the hundreds and thousands of posts in the AYP forums.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  6:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wayne,

I think checking out Katrine's posts might be what you are looking for.

all the best!
Go to Top of Page

WayneWirs

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  09:12:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit WayneWirs's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'll look into your suggestions.

Thank-you All.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  09:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
anybody else? real time? before it happened? after it happened?

when one is enlightened/awakened... then words like time, before, after and other should hold no value.

the awakened one realizes that everything is already on the path to enlightenment.... in fact, there is no other, its only you.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  11:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wayne,

Just to elaborate, I remember about 2-3 years back or so watching Katrine post from a perspective of duality and then it changing with her experiences which she shared to a perspective of unity.

If you hit the search tab at the top and put in a common word like "the" or "a" and search by user "Katrine" you should be able locate the majority of her posts.

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000