Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 mantra enhancements three or more enhancements ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  10:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Good morning everyone,

First Enhancement:
Alternate: SHREE I AM NAMAH
( SHREE SHREE I AM I AM)

Second Enhancement:
Alternate: SHREE SHREE I AM I AM NAMAH NAMAH
(SHREE OM SHREE OM I AM I AM NAMAH)

Third Enhancement:
SHREE OM SHREE OM I AM I AM NAMAH NAMAH

and :
The Solar Centering Enhancement

question :

I would like to know, there are more enhancements ? , it is possible to place more shree before the mantra, or put more NAMAH after the mantra? Example:

SHREE SHREE SHREE I AM I AM NAMAH NAMAH ( 3 shree)

or SHREE SHREE SHREE SHREE I AM I AM NAMAH NAMAH ( 4 shree)

or SHREE SHREE I AM I AM NAMAH NAMAH NAMAH ( 3 namah)

SHREE SHREE I AM I AM NAMAH NAMAH NAMAH NAMAH ( 4 namah)

or SHREE SHREE SHREE SHREE I AM I AM NAMAH NAMAH NAMAH NAMAH (3 shree and 4 namah)

of course, make these additions after a long time practicing consistently and daily for months and months .. but it is possible to add more shree or namah ... or add more shree om ?

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  12:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tmer

I would like to know, there are more enhancements ? , it is possible to place more shree before the mantra, or put more NAMAH after the mantra?

Hi Tmer:

No, that's it for now as far as AYP is concerned. But there is no telling what the future might bring.

Of course, anyone is free to try anything, but when it is not covered in the lessons, it will be the practitioner's independent research. We welcome feedback on all such adventures. We learn that way. Best to post it in "other systems," so as not to confuse those seeking support for the AYP practices as instructed in the lessons.

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  9:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hI Yogani

ok .. thank you dear Yogani,, ok then on Enhancement three is the maximum for now ... ok .. thank you ... you want me to delete this topic? please feel free to delete if you feel better .. I'll put in "other systems," thank you for your attention
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  1:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  2:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

We ended up with two parallel topics of the same name here, so two responses are being copied here to create one topic:
-----------------------

Anthem11 said:

Hi tmer,

Of course it is possible, but it is not recommended or consistent with the AYP lessons.

All the best!
-------------------

Tmer said:

hi Anthem11

you think this be possible? I wonder if you can create a problem or danger, I would like to understand whether to make these additions as the nervous system react ? and wy it is not recommended ? very thanks for reply

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  3:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tmer,

I think Yogani summarized it well. Personally I stick with the AYP methods as outlined in the lessons. Nothing wrong with experimenting, but no way of knowing what the outcome will be for you. Sticking to the lessons has produced some pretty consistent results for many practitioners so it is more measurable. Long time use of an imbalanced mantra could create some uncomfortable symptoms.

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  10:05:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthem11

yes ok, but then how to go forward ? to Enhancement the mantra, the final frontier is the three Enhancements ? or there are other possible additions to the mantra ?

thank you very much for reply

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  11:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Personally, I followed the AYP lessons, started with "I am" and slowly switched over years through the enhancements giving each one more than a year if not much longer to do its work.

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  12:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes ok ... help me ... thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000