Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Question re: AYP Book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  8:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings All,

Quick question...I currently own all of the AYP series books, except for the "big yellow book." I understand that it is more "complete" (I think), but had I heard correctly that Yogani is going to put out an update to it?

I have much difficulty reading lessons online (the entire monitor thing drives me batty.)

Ang Sang Vaheguru,
Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  11:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  11:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jivaakabhasana_Yogi:

The big AYP book has about 20% more material in it than the online lessons. It goes to Main Lesson 235 and Tantra Lesson 35. The online lessons are now up to Main 374 and Tantra 71. In about a year the online lessons (plus additions) beyond the big AYP yellow book will be put into an another big AYP Vol 2, and the two volumes together will have all the lessons -- about 500 altogether. So you will need both volumes to cover all the lessons.

Here is something I wrote about it a couple of years ago:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=3227#27705
(The nine Enlightenment Series books were completed since then)

And something more recent:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=6655#59519

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000