Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 ???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2009 :  6:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hmm.. right now it is kinda weird.... the head is talking me my him his, but, there is some kind of nothing... and it's weird.. like there is a seeing that all this personalization is completely fake.. like it's not true at all, like all this is happening out of it's own.. and there's nobody that does anything.. it very weird..??????

OK it's ok..

Peace [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2009 :  11:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Hmm.. right now it is kinda weird.... the head is talking me my him his, but, there is some kind of nothing... and it's weird.. like there is a seeing that all this personalization is completely fake.. like it's not true at all, like all this is happening out of it's own.. and there's nobody that does anything.. it very weird..??????

OK it's ok..

Peace [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

"Personalization is completely fake."

A nice, accurate summary of all the world's spiritual teachings, if ever there was one.

As Adyashanti has said:

"This is the most fun you can have while being burned at the stake."

And yes, it's weird ...... and it's supposed to happen ..... just go with it (might as well .... it's happening anyway .......).

"Question" ..... if Shiva is the god of "destruction" ..... *why* do millions of people worship him??

Why do entire subsets of Hinduism (i.e. Kashmir Shaivism) bear his name?

"Hm."

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  12:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

??????

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6455

Welcome back!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  03:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
_/\_
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (:
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000