Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 How to Easily See Auras
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  1:59:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been seeing auras for a while now.

I developed this ability, so I know that everyone can develop the ability.

So first thing is to take a blue sheet of construction paper and a red sheet of construction paper and tape them to a white wall. Take a few steps back, and look at the edges. You will see the "aura" of the colors.

Then take a look at the edges of the leaves of a houseplant or outdoor tree.

Now finally...

Take of your glasses or contacts (this is important) and look at the edges of your bare feet in sunlight.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 09 2009 5:16:16 PM

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  6:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Auras are visual defects or effects of the eyeball.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  8:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Even if thats the case, they are really pretty.

And it is interesting why I would sometimes see yellow, sometimes blue, sometimes green.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 09 2009 8:14:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  08:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Gumpi

I don't think you are correct...it has been proven by science, mystics and even myself, that something glows beyond the skin and surface of us and things. I have seen it change it's width when someone is doing healing on me and if i watch my hands in a darkened space, they are out-lined by the glow. I also see a shadow-line just out from surfaces (in any light) which seems to be the inner "edge" of the radiance.

I know about the "aura" created by blurry vision, and that doesn't seem to be at all the same effect, because i experience both.

My ability came from Chi Activation, not visual exercise.

Smiles
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  08:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Alwayson2

Thank you for the exercise...maybe this will help me see colors, i only see a gray out-line and white energy glowing out from that, at times.

Peace
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  11:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sunlight helps a LOT when you are looking at the human body

You can also view auras through clairvoyance (see my magick thread). This is a harder way of doing it...but more hardcore.
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  4:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

Sunlight helps a LOT when you are looking at the human body

You can also view auras through clairvoyance (see my magick thread). This is a harder way of doing it...but more hardcore.

Thank you Alwayson2!
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  8:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone gives off heat,an electrical field of some sort and vapors and scent emanations of different sorts. The level to which humans are able to see or feel these "auras" seems to vary a great deal as well as how they interpret them can vary widely but the existence of auras doesn't seem very questionable
Go to Top of Page

dashour

Indonesia
9 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2009 :  12:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit dashour's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are diff. physiological effects that are caused by the fatigue of the cones and rods in the back of the eye. One of these effects is called "after image". This fatigue can be brought on in different ways, and is not experienced as an eye "tiredness", but rather a change in what we are seeing. These are very often mistaken for seeing real auras by enthusiastic spiritual seekers. Rosicrucians, for example, learn to purposefully cause these effects on purpose, so as to be able to differentiate what is a real aura and what is not.

I don't know what Alwayson2 is seeing, but maybe the above will be helpful in deciding.

Rael's hands in the dark exercise is very good, and from what I understand is successfully used by many. Might take a few weeks of practice though.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000