Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 deep meditation with kriyas.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  08:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Whish you enjoy this video like me.I found it beautiful and inspiring.I almost can feel it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu2KTWrhpxI

Edited by - miguel on Nov 28 2009 08:25:58 AM

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  09:26:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I didn't find it inspiring at all! I kind of find it "repulsive" in the way that they film such a private/personal thing like it was a "show" or entertainment. Is like filming you in your sleep - what's the point? Publicity? Well if it inspires some people ok, but kryias/shaktipat are not enlightenment as I guess you know...

Speaking of which: this is the most natural thing in the whole world. Actually, if you don't happen to do this in your meditation already or ever you certainly have done it in your sleep at one point or another! :)

Furthermore none of this is needed for enlightenmnet. It may or may not happen, it does not matter eitherway. But well, whatever works for you is fine with me!

My 2 cents...

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  8:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I found it informative and interesting.

Thanks for putting it out there,Miguel.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  12:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Swami G is really a powerwoman. What I don't understand, is, why these intense shaktipat videos are shown in public. I am sure she does an important job, but something doesn't feel right at the same time.

People who have never experienced this, will get frightned big times. For those longer in AYP, this is surely interesting.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  1:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for sharing opinions. Another inspiring lovely video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZey...=PL&index=21

namaste.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  7:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.guruswamig.com/theateroenergy.html

This is the main-video site of Swami G. There you have tons of vids of people who get deeksha or shaktipat.

What is interesting is, that Swami G presents people who got the same realization after some little yers of her system which is based on shaktipat + deep meditation via mantra. She calls them sages.

Don't know of much who does it THAT openly. Jed McKenna did speak of 12 people in his crowd who reached full enlightenement (as he says) within some little months to max. 2 years.

The nearer we come to 2012, the faster and easier it seems to happen. So crazy =P
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000