Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  8:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Happy Thanksgiving to One-and-All (aka All-and-One, aka All-One ).

Or, as it's known outside of the United States:

"Thursday!"

I'm feeling very thankful for AYP, for everyone here at AYP, for this forum ... for life .. for everything ... and not just today ... always, now*.

However, since today is "Thanksgiving Day" in the U.S. ... I was spending a few minutes wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to family and friends .... and, since that includes everyone at the AYP Forum // everyone reading this post .... I wanted to post Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to All, here, as well.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

*"It has been scientifically proven that meditation warps the brain ... in some very wonderful ways."

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  9:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to you Kirtanman and to all of the AYPers out there. Very grateful for you all...and a special giving of thanks to Yogani for his wisdom, insights and most importantly for sharing the tools and the practices that have helped me find my "inner guru"

Much love to you all...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000