Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 See you all in a month!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  10:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends....

Just thought I should let everyone know that I will be leaving tomorrow morning and I won't be returning until Nov 30th.... I am going to White Rock BC to get my Hatha Yoga Teacher certification. So if I don't respond to your posts or emails, you now know why.

Love you all and I look forward to catching up with you when I get back. Have a safe and blissful month everyone.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Oct 30 2009 10:41:53 AM

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  10:45:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson..

Have a good time

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  11:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have a great time Carson.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  11:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have a great time Carson Enjoy
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  1:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope all goes well Carson, sounds fun!

All the best!

A
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  1:35:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoy
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  2:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Fun stuff. Enjoy your trip, Carson.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  2:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Everyone

This will be an interesting month for me....no meat, no sex, no intoxicants (including alcohol and caffiene), no electronics and little to no outside communication (except with my wife in the evenings) will make my lifestyle for the month much different then usual. Also there are only 4 students and 8 instructors, so this will likely be a time of intense learning considering all the hands on attention. Hopefully it will be a month of growth and progress.

Again, thank you all for the well-wishes....I am honored to be among such good friends.

Back to training my replacement at work now

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  2:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
Also there are only 4 students and 8 instructors

Wow! sounds like it's going to be an intense training!

Wish you growth and even more flowering!

Each minute is a flower..
we just have to smell with open nose!

the "no meat/sex/stimulants/electronics etc." restrictions will, by themselves, be a great support and transformation..

Much love to you Carson..

Looking forward to read your feedback next month..

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  2:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
8 instructors total.....2 main ones and then 6 "specialty" yoga teachers....1 for prenatal yoga, 1 for yoga therapy, 1 for ayurveda etc etc....they aren't there the whole time....but 2 of them will be there everyday..... Will likely be lots of learnin' going on

The "no meat/sex/stimulants/electronics is not an "imposed" restriction either...not by them anyways....imposed by me.... Gotta break some habits.

Much love to you too Christiane.

Talk to you when I am back.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  2:51:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heeyy Carson

That's great!

Good luck with everything.
I just finished a week of training my replacement at work so I know what that feels like. Pretty intense :)

All the best, and see you when you get back.......

Reborn
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  4:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
best of luck Senior Carson, you'll be very missed.

tc bro

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  4:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Katrine, Ananda....thanks for the well-wishes.....

quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

I just finished a week of training my replacement at work so I know what that feels like. Pretty intense :)

For me, like everything else, it was a time of learning and growth.... I came to the realization while training my boss, (yes I am training my boss to do my job while I am gone, hahaha) that:
I am a very fast learner and my "conditioning" makes me an "impatient teacher" by nature. This is something I hope to highlight and work on while at "Teacher Training" this month.... This experience of teaching someone (something other then yoga, which is something I am deeply passionate about) was quite eye-opening and I am very glad that I had the opportunity to experience this before leaving on this adventure. Everything happens for a reason

quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

All the best, and see you when you get back.......

Reborn

Indeed....that is how I hope to return too.....reborn in the spirit of Oneness/Openness.....

Will miss you all very much. I am going to be breaking my attachment to the forum during this month so it will be tough....I love you all so much ..... Will see you in inner space

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Oct 30 2009 4:32:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  5:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

_/\_

Edited by - miguel on Oct 30 2009 5:53:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  12:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beauty! Enjoy!!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  6:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have fun, Carson! You'll be missed here.

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2009 :  8:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Brother Carson, your gone by now but just wanted to say that I admire your dedication and courage and enthusiasm Hope your trip is great brother
with love
Neil
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2009 :  11:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Namaste Friends....

Just thought I should let everyone know that I will be leaving tomorrow morning and I won't be returning until Nov 30th.... I am going to White Rock BC to get my Hatha Yoga Teacher certification. So if I don't respond to your posts or emails, you now know why.

Love you all and I look forward to catching up with you when I get back. Have a safe and blissful month everyone.

Love,
Carson

Have an Awesome Non-Time, Now Brother Carson!!

Be Fun!

Give Good!

Here's Intending Enjoying of the Learning to Be the Teaching of the One Now!!

"Teach Only Love, For That Is What You Are."
~A Course In Miracles

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  10:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to your future contributions!
Go to Top of Page

harmony

Hong Kong
18 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  06:31:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit harmony's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson - best wishes!
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  08:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
safe travels to you --

sounds pretty wonderful. look forward to hearing about some of your adventure and discoveries

sagebrush
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  01:40:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all the well wishes and kind comments my friends.....

Am home now......in more ways then one I look forward to catching up with you all.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  04:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Carson!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000