Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 pimples?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  10:11:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody,

I know this may sound strange, but I have noticed for the last few weeks: pimples! About every day or so, I will notice a "zit", it goes away, then another one is back again. No real outbreah, just one at a time then vanishes.

Is this a sign of the purification process, or am I reverting to adolescence!?

thanks,nirmal

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  10:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pimples here, pimples there...
Hi Nirmal

Pimples are always a symptom of purification.
Now, it would be difficult to say if it has to do with energy purification thanks to practices, or if it is due to some food you have eaten recently, or previously..

From my experience, I can say that, after 5 years of vegetarian diet (including different ways that I experimented with), I got rid off the acneic pimples.. and the diet changes was mainly the cure.

BUT I also had an outburst of pimples during a deep and intense spiritual process (or program) that lasted 3 days and the body and whole system was pushed to its limits.. to the point that I experienced clearly that I WAS NOT THE BODY.

And the pimples came fast and disappeared fast, and all the cleansing process - at all levels - was fast anyway!

So, at this point, you can ask yourself if the cause lies in your diet.. (oily/greasy food, spices, sugary food, sodas/processed food etc..)

Or maybe you are also experiencing some energetical changes ..

Also depending on where the pimples are coming out, it is possible to know which organ is getting rid off toxins..

In anyway, it's a sign of elimination..

And I wish you not only to "revert to adolescence" like you said, but to become a child again ! (with awareness....and without pimples )
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  07:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear chirstiane,

Thank you for your insight and humor! Pimples here,, pimples everwhere!

I have had no change in diet, but like to go back to being vegetarin
again.

Maybe you can tell me what diet changs you made to elimiate pimpules.

What about eneretical changes? I would like to know more about this.

I donĀ“t know exactly where the pimples are but I know for sure that it happens around the cheek and along the jaw. I even had one close to my nose!

I thank you and hopefully we can have dialog on this most remarkable journey.

thanks,
nirmal

Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  10:15:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,

Check this link for oriental diagnosis of the face:
http://www.hps-online.com/images/face11.jpg
You are probably eliminating stuff through the lungs, as these
are the organs related to the cheeks area.
If your pimples and general cheeks color is reddish/pinkish,
it is due to sugary food discharge (fruits/fruit juices/honey/any concentrated sweet food).
If the pimples have a white color, there is probably a discharge of mucus from the lungs.

If you feel it good to go back to a vegetarian diet, please do!
Try to center your meals around whole grains (brow rice, wheat, barley, millet, oat, etc)
Try to include sweet vegetables: sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, cabbage, onion. This way you will be less tempted to take more concentrated sugary food.

Energetically speaking, every symptom that occurs in the head - = upper part of the body - is a sign of an upward elimination process.
This is why it is interesting to notice the different kind of energy in food.
In general, vegetables that grows up (leafy parts) have an upward energy.
Fruits grow high on the trees.
Oils have an upward effect too.
Sugar in general has an upward dispersing tendency.
On the contrary any food that is salty, baked, dry, heavy, long-cooked etc. and animal food as a whole, will bring the energy of your body down and if taken in big amounts, those foods tend to tighten our energy system and body.

So, try to avoid the extremes and see how your condition changes in 7 days..
Also it's important to widen the variety of food you are eating.
Include different colors in your plate as each color stimulates our chakras in a certain way.

And last but not least: enjoy your food, chew well, and practice wisely.. little by little, you will intuitively know what kind of food is good for you and supports your energy.

There's no "perfect diet". But there are some general guidelines around which we can play according to our daily needs.

Love..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000