Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 question about Reiki
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

limcnabb

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  2:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit limcnabb's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste!
I am a begineer in Yoga and Reiki, can anybody be so kind and give me an initiation in the distance, I would like to practice more Reiki on myself and if is need it to a family members or friends. Thanks so much for your time, Lis

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  5:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lim,

In the web youll find very much different places that offers free distance reiki initiations.

http://www.reikiballoons.com/phorum...=1&i=93&t=93

Use the google tool and sure you will find.

Edited by - miguel on Nov 15 2009 5:06:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  9:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In my opinion, AYP is wayyy better than reiki or acupuncture, or anything else in that matter...... I am so happy I found this place I can't even imagine my life without it now....
Go to Top of Page

limcnabb

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  10:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit limcnabb's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Miguel, Appreciate your response, I had search lot and did not find anybody, all says need take classes, very expensive by the way. Thanks again, Lis
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  07:47:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Limcnabb.

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure what kind of reiki you want to get initiated into.
But here is a website for free kundalini reiki attunements by Stefan Kammerhofer.

I had done it some 3 years back, and it was really powerful. I was however already a Usui reiki master and into meditation for a couple of years at that point, so not sure if that had anything to do with finding the initiation powerful.

You can try it... it's free.
http://www.xehupatl.com/
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  09:21:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
not sure if that had anything to do with finding the initiation powerful.

Yes,in my experience yoga and meditation makes reiki practice much more powerful.Some months ago,after one year and a half not using reiki,i began to practice again for one week and i realized it was much more powerful than the last time i practiced.This time i precieved lot of light and felt the love physically in my hands.
With yoga and meditation you open your inner channels and the energy flows better (in quantity and quality).

So...reiki and meditation/yoga are good friends.

Edited by - miguel on Nov 17 2009 09:23:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  12:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Reiki is simply prana, chi, Ki or whatever you want to call it.Meditation will give greater channeling abilities as you purify and we are not all equal channels for energy so it follows also we are not equal channels for Reiki.
I have received many distant attunements and self attuned to hundreds of different 'flavours' as well as giving hundreds of free attunements when I had my own yahoo group Expansion Reiki. If you wish for attunement please contact me on riptiz@yahoo.co.uk
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000