Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 every emotion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  05:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
im so sad.. im even tired of talking about it, i think i might die soon because yesterday something happened that happened a long time ago happened again.. i saw the pomo, and I saw God, and I heard the beautiful string music. and i felt true love.. my girlfriend loves me, this I know, and it keeps me going. but then.. i was listening to music and everything changed.. i closed my eyes, and the door was a hawk, there were two hawks on both sides and we flew.. to anubis and i just held this blanket that my girlfriend gave me and he was there, and i knew i had to die, each star is a setting sun. its my dads birthday but i feel so bad, i feel like my parents dont know how to act, but they shouldnt have to deal with this all the time.. i wish i could be in a place where i felt comfortable talking about this butc sometimes i think people take it the wrong way. i remember when i was 15 the ame thing happened the hawks.. its another world.. its wanti.. and he weighed my heart. but its like eternity, and love comes through, i just feel like i keep dying, but there is no real death, i wrapped myself up and died.

then i came back i wanted to play music, i went to the woods and played i feel like im gonna go home, last night.. they told me that i could go home in the sky, and my family is the earth and the sky...
and this world i can see clearly.. its like i see clearly who people are, who they really are, i can see the truth, before you even say its like i can see into peoples souls

ive been writing and the things that i write have happened every single line in a poem i wrote has happened now and a lot of other random things,

but i feel so bad, i know there a place out there... i just dont know how to get there.. to go back to wanti.. to the earthy home in oneself.

no one understands this

i found the book of life
life and death are coming together
they are the same
time doesn't even seem to pass anymore
i feel every emotion at the same time
i feel destroyed but so different
so much more real
so much more in tune
but here i am dying in this world
in the society i've been trying to help
and fit in with
i'm dying there

i just need silence

thank you guys
peace and blessings to you
and all worlds, all things
i love you, love is the greatest thing

i know its all in my head though, even this world and this body
is in my head, wanti is spirit
spirit is what im returning to

im sure around me, the world, people are responding to me
they see, now everything is like it was

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  8:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by porcupine

no one understands this

i found the book of life
life and death are coming together
they are the same
time doesn't even seem to pass anymore
i feel every emotion at the same time
i feel destroyed but so different
so much more real
so much more in tune
but here i am dying in this world
in the society i've been trying to help
and fit in with
i'm dying there

i just need silence

thank you guys
peace and blessings to you
and all worlds, all things
i love you, love is the greatest thing

Hey Porcupine,

Thank you.

You're a lot more sane and alive than thinking can ever make it seem.

Every star is a setting sun dissolving into its next arising now.

The only thing left to notice is that everything is the one.

Anubis is the one.

Your dad is the one.

The hawks are the one.

Your girlfriend is the one.

Your sadness is the one.

Your fears are the one.

Your yearning to be home is the one.

The home you are is the one.

There's nothing that's not it.

Nothing.

Transcendence and archetypes and ecstasies and mysteries are beautiful.

They are beautiful because they can show us the way home; because they can lead us all the way ...

... here; Now.

Infinity is only here; eternity is only now.

There's only One, living all these so-called lives.

Drop all ideas, and living unbound arises.

There's nothing to get, nowhere to reach, nothing to become.

There's only loving to give, uplifting to extend; everything to be now.

Imperfection is the only crazy idea.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  10:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I sure like porcupines.

I like the hawk thing you have going on-

I love to see hawks or any bird of prey.

In the movie Rabbit Proof Fence(based on a true story from a child of the stolen generation-aborgines) the young girl had a connection with her spirit hawk.

talk and share,
I am enjoying that
and sorry to hear of your saddness...

I have a good song for you...

it is for the universe...

popular in the 80's can't think of the group but it has been in my mind

tonight I need your sweet caress
hold me in the darkness
( I can't think of anything else in that song but I can find it later)he sings more about restlessness and sadness...
beautiful song.

sage
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  10:37:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gwDA2NJeQ

hands to heaven/Breathe

enjoy and I hope it soothes the sadness.
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  1:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39COK4W5

i send you this because you are the one person in this world who took the time to really 'work through' this, do what you want to do, if u wanna give it to people do it, but dont do it like something for me,
i just am so glad i finally said this.. theres so many blocks in things i needed to say that totally changed my life.. but with you, its like there are none... like ur the one who is calling one the song with the call in it, and just the way it worked out over time like saiyazen.. wow
... i love you so much ive said this so much but lord, this is working out, and it has already worked out.. and Flo is how I see everyone, you know? thats just whats natural for me to do, our culture doesnt really understand this concept yet but it will and paradoxically it does, love everything like it is your beloved, because it is there is no end or beginning to things we are the universes!!
i send it to you because i do not have all the addresses of every single molecule in creation.. and in a way i do have that in you, and in everyone really

peace n love
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  7:40:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I went to megaupload and downloaded something for 14 minutes and now I can't open the damn file, let alone know where the file is...I thought it would just automatically open it.
so what is it?

sageb
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  10:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
musica!
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  4:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have not any speakers for my flat screen monitor.
And I had a issue for several days where I could not get onto the internet.....that is why I have not responded.

I will hope to get speakers soon...very soon!

I wonder where downloaded files go to if I do not specify that when I download a file?

and it did not open automatically after the download.
?

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  5:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sage

I wonder where downloaded files go to if I do not specify that when I download a file?

On PC/Windows, downloaded files usually go to My Documents --> Downloads. But it's different on every system. On my PC, files get downloaded directly to the Desktop. So I'd suggest doing a search for the filename (Start menu --> Search) if it's not in the Downloads folder or on your Desktop.

If you're using Mac, then I don't know...

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000