Enlightenment Milestones
 Sailing in the infinite realms of God.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2009 :  6:09:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all the divine souls,

Since i began my spiritual path something changed here.
Two years ago i started daily yoga practices.Day by day,full of bhakti,hope and ilusion...

The question i want to talk is about time.

It is simply dissapearing.More and more.

This two years has been like a gap in my life.Today i feel like in october 2007 yet.Simply cz i dont have a "movie" of this last two years.I can link the days,weeks and months.I cant find a solid collection of memories that creates an "I" for this two years.

And now im begining to realize that im more in the witness state that i had tought.

Its strange,cz most of the time i feel im not having any development with my meditation practice.But there are days like today when i realize how much has changed my focus and life.

Things happen here like always,but the way i deal with them is totally different.Things happen,but i feel absolutely detached of them.I feel them,i cry,and smile...but things affect me in a very different way.

Now my memories dissapear in a black hole of silence.So...theres no memories now since two years...specially from this last year.I find it really difficult to remember what has happened this year...
simply cz i cant feel a distance...cz i feel all is here,it always was here...so...how can i see my self like a distant event?

yesterday,today and tomorrow....it is slowly dissapearing...

An it creates a kind of vertigo feeling...you know...how is it possible?

It is beggining to happen even with phisical objects of perception.For example the people.They are bodies for me,and we talk,they are part of me,and all we ae one same thing...difficult to explain,,,cz it must be felt..but its really beutiful...cz now all we are in comunion...and others are me...im speaking with my own self all the time...im the world...

When i began with spiritual path (2006,cz yoga came later) some things dissapered here: alcohol,joints and reduction of tabacco from 10 cigarretes to 4.It happened really fast.

After,and specially with yoga (meditation),all kind of consumism dissapeared...and now its happening with money...

I have a job,i earn money...

but i dont think in money lately...it hurts me...i simply save the money and forget about it....maybe two months ago i tought a lot about money...but now...why?

Its great...detachment...

When i started here in ayp i came full of pain and mental and emotional problems...but now,,,it passed...like a phase...like the old skin of snakes...it doesnt exist now...now iam what i am...and theres no problem,cz my hearth is always here...

I didnt lose anything!

It always was here! absolutely!

so...whats the problem?....who creates the problems now?...wheres the problem?...

Only meditation...meitation...a long trip to the stars...

Now i dont now what am i...cz im nothing...and all....its freedom,freedom...heaven...

"I" shailing in the infinite realms of God...

all we are...

thank you.

Edited by - miguel on Oct 28 2009 6:45:07 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2009 :  7:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Now i dont now what am i...cz im nothing...and all....its freedom,freedom...heaven...

all we are...

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  04:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

That's beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  06:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel

Thank you

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  06:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  3:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

The question i want to talk is about time.

It is simply dissapearing.More and more.

yes
quote:

Things happen here like always,but the way i deal with them is totally different.Things happen,but i feel absolutely detached of them.I feel them,i cry,and smile...but things affect me in a very different way.
yes, same here
quote:

Now my memories dissapear in a black hole of silence.So...theres no memories now since two years...specially from this last year.I find it really difficult to remember what has happened this year...
simply cz i cant feel a distance...cz i feel all is here,it always was here...so...how can i see my self like a distant event?
yes
quote:

yesterday,today and tomorrow....it is slowly dissapearing...

yes it is
quote:

love makes it possible
quote:

It is beggining to happen even with phisical objects of perception.For example the people.They are bodies for me,and we talk,they are part of me,and all we ae one same thing...difficult to explain,,,cz it must be felt..but its really beutiful...cz now all we are in comunion...and others are me...im speaking with my own self all the time...im the world...
yes, same here, more and more
quote:

When i began with spiritual path (2006,cz yoga came later) some things dissapered here: alcohol,joints and reduction of tabacco from 10 cigarretes to 4.It happened really fast.
yes, very similar experience here as well
quote:

After,and specially with yoga (meditation),all kind of consumism dissapeared...and now its happening with money...
yes
quote:

I have a job,i earn money...
yes, same here

quote:

but i dont think in money lately...it hurts me...i simply save the money and forget about it....maybe two months ago i tought a lot about money...but now...why?

Its great...detachment...
yes it is

quote:

Only meditation...meitation...a long trip to the stars...

not as long a trip as one might think
quote:

yes
quote:

yes

quote:

all we are...

thank you.

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  4:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love makes it possible

"Love makes it possible"

great!

Wonderful!

Good to find good company and simmilar experiences here,in this beautiful place...

Edited by - miguel on Oct 29 2009 4:19:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2009 :  07:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

Beautiful awesome
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  06:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Samyama practice...what to say...is changing ALL

Today,finally i was able to understand how to do it...i gentle remembrance of the sutra...only a little touch...a call...esence of it...

Oh my God,after the breath meditation which was powerful this morning (i was able to percieve a fine liquid treath vibrating inside...eternal liquid pulse...internal...

I picked up the first sutra,a light remembrance of the word,and let it go...detachment...this is the procedure...and it changes all...that detachment.

Wow,i picked up each sutra,and during the letting go all my senses dissapearing...all the reality around dissapearing...going inside really fast...very deep...only conciousness....deeper than with breath or mantra meditation...like falling in an abyss....

Tears o joy and gratefullness for this new gift from heaven.... And during daily activities,im feeling the first effects of this samyama practice (with inner silence cultivated via breath meditation).

I can explain the things im experiencing today,are very subtle,but feel that something is awakening very deep inside.And the sinchronicities and small miracles (the life) are opening new doors.

Before this practice i was worried and sad aboput my practice.I only was able to do breath meditation...and wanted to explore all the pranayamas tools.But i cant,cz my energetic inner machine is really sensitive and active with the lightless touch.But now im finding my own direction and my own path of spiritual practices.I have understood that i dont need pranayama side (for the moment...).I simply dont need it.And its an advantage here.
Samayama practice has fullfilled a great hole here.Now i dont miss all that wonderfull pranayama stuff.Its only a matter of finding your own way.

This practice is really really powerful.Im not experiencing the reasults over the long term yet,but i have understood how it works.

The only thing i can say about this practice is that words are a very limited tool when talking about it.A new language is necesary in the world if we want to use this tools.The language of the heart and soul.

It can awake all the humanity.And really fast.

Om Tat Sat.

Namaste.

Blessings.

Wish you Peace and love.

Edited by - miguel on Nov 09 2009 06:43:18 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000