Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Awareness: The Real Freedom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2009 :  09:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A person who is unaware, is a slave, no matter how much freedom is given to him.

But a person who is aware, even if he is prisoned from many years,
is free
was free
and will always be free

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  03:50:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Life must continue. Life is not concerned with you, life is concerned with itself.

Just open your eyes and look around. Everything... everything... asleep and growing.

All your relations, concerns, poems, songs etc exist as long as you exist. This is mine, that is yours, hate this love that... the same rut continues as long as "I" exist. When you are not, who is there to claim mine/yours?

--

My hand... MY HAND???

Where is Mani?
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  07:05:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
When you are not, who is there to claim mine/yours?

Thats the real thing,the road to freedom and hapiness in life.
When ego begin to dissapear in inner silence we realize how beautiful and liberating is to find that all is done by God and universe and all we have to do is to observe how it is done by itself.Witnessing.Total detachment.All is happening,,,now.forever.
All is already done.Nothing to ask for,just open the door and you begin to recieve.All is already done.We just need to change the focus.

PS-Daily Meditation is one of the keys for this.

Edited by - miguel on Oct 29 2009 07:41:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  08:09:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel
We just need to change the focus.

Short 'n sharp!

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  08:50:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And the focus changes by it self also...we just follow the inner call and begin to practice dm.And we discover that nobody is doing nothing.It just happens.And "that" awakens everywhere.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000