New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2012 :  11:40:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

Thank you for sharing this. Even though you feel tired, it is actually a very beautiful state to be in. I am moved to tears. I have recently entered into what can be called the "water phase" after so much burning on the physical/astral planes. I just can't see/read/hear anything inspiring without getting my eyes moist...

You are ever so close to Rumi now....

Pheel
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2012 :  12:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot dear pheel :-)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2012 :  12:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda 2009 feels more innocent than the 2012 version... But i must admit that my trip with ayp over the years has changed me a lot to the better... Plus it has given me many friends around the world... And most importantly the chance to make a positive change via the arabic website. We have a very beautiful group from all the middle east who is involved in ayparabia. In gratitude to yoganiji and to all my ayp family. Love u all and nagging for the beloved is still the best... Nowadays i am even more stuborn... Always waiting at the steps of your door my beloved Allah. I am nothing without u. U r my all and my only. Love, ananda
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2012 :  3:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda, sometimes one might feel less innocent when, in fact, one gets purer, no?
My experience with AYP is very similar to yours. Gratitude is the word. My true family is the AYPers I met. And I'm going back to China to see what I can serve besides the Chinese translation of AYP. How's your trip to India? Where did you go? Do you write/blog about it? I'm feeling called to go to India soon....
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  12:38:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Pheel, it seems like we are really flowing on the same current... I wish I could visit China someday... I've written about my last trip to India last year in the forums: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....chTerms=Tiru

I am going to go at the end of this month again for two weeks... I will stay at Amma's ashram for a few days and then go back to Tiru... This time I'll get the chance to meet Ramana's great grandnephew Ganesan...

If you like to or anyone else does... He/She can tag along with me and my friend...

Much love to you.
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  3:53:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha, Ananda. We are rally flowing in the same stream: I just received a darshan from Amma. and one of the planned destination is Amma's ashram. I wish I'd have the luxury of staying there for a long period of time, even though the max. for a stay is 6 months....
I won't be able to make it this month. But I'd love to meet Ganesan in Tiru...
Thanks for sharing your trip.
Love and Bliss to you, brother!
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  4:04:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda, there might be, or probably will be, a small scale retreat in the vicinity of Shanghai. We'd love to have you there, if you can make it. If life circumstances do not allow, pls come to China later. Genuine spirituality is what this country needs most....and would love to see you in person...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  5:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
china is on my list of places to go plus tibet if it's possible... I am sure we'll meet in china some day my brother if allah wills so. Namaste and all the best [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  8:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love to you Ananda! Have a blissful trip to Tiru!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000