Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 HEALING REQUEST (urgent)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  10:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I apologize in advance if this post is in the wrong forum. Moderators I wont at all be offended if you move this post to the right forum.

Anyway, my sister has been struggling with Lyme Disease for 3 years. Today she was admitted to the hospital. Her white blood cell count is low and an infection is moving towards her heart. She has pains all over. Numbness up and down her spine and in her face.

Please send her healing intentions and or your prayers.

Her name is Annette Shaffer. She lives in Richmond, Virginia.

Thank you in advance for your healing efforts.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  10:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  10:41:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi solo...

Your sister will be in my prayers.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  11:09:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Im so sorry about that brother.
Im sure lot of people here is going to help your sister (samyama and prayers).My heart is with her also.

Love.

Edited by - miguel on Oct 15 2009 11:15:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lacinato

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  5:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lacinato's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm glad she has you to make this sort of request for her!
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  12:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Solo, I'm sending prayers and healing thoughts to Annette now.

light and love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  05:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Solo,

Have you tried EFT on your sister? Check out this article on lyme disease:
http://www.emofree.com/Pain-managem...articles.htm

and there is a free manual here:
http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  07:21:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
May God bless you all! Annette's vital signs are improving. White Blood Cell count is up today. Many thanks!

Lili...I have not tried EFT. I have not yet read the link you provided as I am in a hurry this morning. But will check it out prior to visiting Annette this afternoon.
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  08:03:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Solo,

Sending healing energy & samyama prayers.

Lots of Love,
Akasha

Edited by - Akasha on Oct 16 2009 08:07:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2009 :  1:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just finished my prayer for your sister. I'm with her from now on!

Roman
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000