Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 kundalini symptoms+great website
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  4:22:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I've been experiencing a clear loss of appetite and interest in food in general those days.. whatever I eat is tasteless..all foods have the same taste and none give me satisfaction.. no matter how much I eat.. also I could spend the whole day without eating at all, although I didn't do it yet out of fear..
But tomorrow, I'm aiming to really listen to the body..and if there's no need to eat or drink, I will follow..
So I was browsing the web to find some information about the lack of interest in food related to kundalini and I found this great website that I want to share with all of you:
http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/stomach.php
There are treasures of informations that allowed me to understand many things that I was doing intuitively...! Nothing happens by mistake...

....On fire....in Love....

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2009 :  03:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Christina
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000