New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  3:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

This is what happens when you are knocking on heavens door day by day.
The inner being,the guru,snake of fire finally appears.
Enjoy the now and ecstasi!This is what we are!its free for all!

PS-

Happy Enjoying..!! (and In-Joying)
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  3:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
At least here,the wave of energy in the air is very clear and big this days.Im living amazing times of big opening and release this days.I feel things are more easy and have faster/smoother process than ever before.Shadows are dissapearing very fast and fullfiled with light.The witness is increasing and going towards unity in all aspects of life.Dualities are being dissolved by teh inner self.The river is flowing again.And my sadhanna is getting really stable and consistent.
Self inquiry and bhakti are changing many things during daily activities.Sometimes while doing self inquiry i enter in semi-samadhi states.During my meditation time i have some glimpses of samadhi also.No toughts,Only pure bliss consciousness.This samadhi glimpses happens almost every session since two or three days ago.Today i saw an ondulant etereal subtle essence inside,like movement of a snake.Its like liquid element.
What about you folks?
are you surfing the wave also ???

Edited by - miguel on Dec 23 2009 4:00:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  4:05:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Riding the wave right beside you Brother! Surf's up!

Love,
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  4:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great haha,great!

-----_\_o

Edited by - miguel on Dec 23 2009 4:19:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  5:11:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sure, The waves are big and good right now.

Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  11:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
At least here,the wave of energy in the air is very clear and big this days.Im living amazing times of big opening and release this days.I feel things are more easy and have faster/smoother process than ever before.Shadows are dissapearing very fast and fullfiled with light

Here as well. Altho I'm always asking for more, sometimes I feel like I'm just hanging on for Dear Life. ;)

I can't help thinking that this isn't just an individual phenomenon.... I know many people who have the same "big wave" feeling (and have had it for perhaps the last 1 to 2 years, as I have), but for whom this feeling is manifesting in many different ways...
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  03:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

At least here,the wave of energy in the air is very clear and big this days.Im living amazing times of big opening and release this days.I feel things are more easy and have faster/smoother process than ever before.Shadows are dissapearing very fast and fullfiled with light.The witness is increasing and going towards unity in all aspects of life.Dualities are being dissolved by teh inner self.The river is flowing again.And my sadhanna is getting really stable and consistent.
Self inquiry and bhakti are changing many things during daily activities.Sometimes while doing self inquiry i enter in semi-samadhi states.During my meditation time i have some glimpses of samadhi also.No toughts,Only pure bliss consciousness.This samadhi glimpses happens almost every session since two or three days ago.Today i saw an ondulant etereal subtle essence inside,like movement of a snake.Its like liquid element.
What about you folks?

YES
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  10:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:
What about you folks?

Great stuffff,Miguel!!!!

I always thought you were the legendary Duke Big Kahuna<---See Here :@) reincarnated. I'm pretty sure this is you in a previous life,God.Let me know if you beg to disagree...

And Wishing you a Bliss-ed & Ecstatic surf-filled christmas-

****Festive Cheer All Round*****

I enclose a clip from last season- so practice wisely,be safe, beautiful "scenery"....hehehehe-- Enjoy! :+)

Met angels on water-bikes,a laughing buddha and Jesus (with sandals)off the E coast of Bali....

Definitely some big swells out there;i know cos i can feel it.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  3:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
always thought you were the legendary Duke Big Kahuna<---See Here :@) reincarnated. I'm pretty sure this is you in a previous life,God.Let me know if you beg to disagree...

And Wishing you a Bliss-ed & Ecstatic surf-filled christmas-

****Festive Cheer All Round*****

I enclose a clip from last season- so practice wisely,be safe, beautiful "scenery"....hehehehe-- Enjoy! :+)

haha yesss thats me and my BIG board haha,and thats exactly the wave we are all surfing here,now

Its a huge wave so averybody can enjoy it!

Merry christmas!

_________________\_ wooo

Edited by - miguel on Dec 24 2009 3:56:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2009 :  01:28:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Met angels on water-bikes,a laughing buddha and Jesus (with sandals)off the E coast of Bali....

About the scenery,btw, i am only kidding.i have'nt experienced any scenery or at least of the fantastical archetypal variety i sometimes read here. But then, as the name implies, i don't think i'm missing anything either. I don't think it's that significant. I am aware it is mentioned in the Spinal Breathiing book, and it may even be regarded as noteworthy in some kriya yoga schools. If i peer straight into the 3rd-eye( right at the brow), i can see a purple or blue haloed star but then the thought or seed has been planted that that is what i should or could see. I can accept that my inner universe is'nt quite open enough to facilitate this kind of inneer-seeing dimension. It is easy to attach to things that we may opt to regard as significant.

Just thought i would clarify on that one cos i hear alot of stories on the forum about angels, & demons, and divine iconic archetypes & the like.(Sorry-no jesus on surf-boards :@)) And i hear that "scenery" can be just a distraction on the "path", a term surfers are also fond of using. For them it is a spiritual pilgrimage of sorts,sure & i do like the metaphor.There is the power of imagination and the propensiity to make-believe your own reality.

But i am with you---it is a global wave.

Wooohooo ===

My awakening is yours which is his & hers and so on...

----

There's a theory, i've always been rather fond of ,called Morphic Resonance'( I might have first encountered it in carl Sagan's 'The Cosmos' i think) that posits a morphic field and propensity that exists within us all , between biological organisms,within them on the cellular level and on the macro-cosmic level.It is like an information field that exists across space & time.It can set up habits and behaviours. This is tantra, or it's project..The eastern equivalent of MR is what the Hindus incidentally call the Akashic record- a record of everything that has gone before, is occuring and a kind of stored potential for the future. Fully illumined Himalayan sages could read this book the Cosmic Mind or Mind of God. so they were highly respected..There are also paralellells with Carl Jung's theory of the collective unconscious.It's also been conceptualised elsehere as 'non-local mind'.Another way of explaining MR is that everything has a memory of what went on before and it is this memory or set of impressions that influences the future.The idea of enlightenemnt is to deconstruct our perceptions so that these morhpic codes,fields such as group-think,language and behavior, habits of perception,conidtioned awareness( where Jung has talked about also the setting variable(or environment) and not just the mind-set) dissolve into pure formless bliss-filled consciousness, aka 'Inner silence'.

There is a kind of morphic resonance going on within AYP & the wider sphere. What this basically boils down to is that humanity and all biology & life-forms, have a shared destiny and common purposeful evolution within the greater scheme of things, within our Earth & out into more distant galaxies & the Cosmos at large.

Ay
Why
Pee

P.S Those waves btw are the feelings of ecstacy and the ,resultant Oneness that entails, created by creating a new bio-energetic field ,together with the Bliss, by tuning into appropriate vibrational frequencies, acheived through deep meditation,spinal breathing etc.
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  6:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste,i was wondering if this sense of new good energy could it be because ive recently joined the web.is just a possibility,although i havent post much,anyway it could be due to my cosmic aura,bringing bliss divine all around the net,now doubt you have allready perceive it.brothers and sisters, please, rejoice,my name is juan,hoping to be the light.serve,love, give,purify,meditate.
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  11:54:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear omarkaya,

I'm an oddball. So you should fit right in here. Welcome Home buddy.

Yes looks like you've hit it right on the head here.
quote:

could be due to my cosmic aura,bringing bliss divine all around the net,now doubt you have allready perceive it.

It's your morphic resonance,cosmmic aura and the enrgies you give out. You've sent a ripple effect or wave throughout the entire cosmic & spiritual web.

Looking forward to more contributions from yourself..

Enjoy picking your head on 'Other approaches',dude.....

quote:
please, rejoice,my name is juan

Will do.
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  04:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Akasha,thanks brother,good to know that sobriety can be questioned from time to time,otherwise life is not attractive to me.it is my first contact with this AYP style and still got to inform my self much about the issue.il be carefull to not to mention the expresion:"but in yoga, or my guru stated"otherwise Odins hammer might definetely show me that there is now guru anymore.see you around.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  07:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey juan (Love is the inner guru)
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  09:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your presence here juan.
Powerful presence cz after writing you the wellcome post in the other forum treath i felt some subtle waves of bliss and joy from you/your presence here, i suposse.Great.Hoping to know and learn more about you.
Who knows,maybe the energy that i have been feeling this month was due to the nearly presence of your beautiful soul in this forums.I follow yoganis teachings and advices and have active participation here.Good to have you here

Edited by - miguel on Jan 06 2010 09:44:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  5:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks miguel,i know how you feel, but i have to recognize that this is not even a decime of my true blissful nature, obviously is too early for all of you to understand the kundalini arousal that produces the presence of my heavenly, celestial, graceful, blisful, cosmic, nuclearwonderful, kundalini awakener being. enjoy while im on earth and feel the blessings of my divine presence.im almost jealous of you,celebrate the descent of the light to the earthly plane incarnated on me.it hurts being so mighty.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  02:50:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ha,ha,ok friend,we will try to adapt our selfs to your high voltage beams of light
Theres nothing to understand,just to open our selfs to reality,that powerful presence.
Good to have you here,celebrating our existence.
take care.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  1:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The energy around this days is extremly powerfull.Probably related with mahashivratri...im reducing practices to the minimun!

Edited by - miguel on Feb 10 2010 1:39:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  5:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

The energy around this days is extremly powerfull.Probably related with mahashivratri...im reducing practices to the minimun!

Is it that time again? It's also lunar new year on the 14th (Sunday). I'm feeling it too miguel, although pacing isn't an issue here (for now ).
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  7:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes,mahashivatri is on february 12 (this friday),but the cicle began in january 30 with the full moon.This last days are being very intense here,the energy levels are crazy!up-down-up-down...very much movement around,different kind of states...crazy!
I feel a very active energy,powerful.When i watch/listen some you tube videos about shiva or sing some shiva mantra...wow....
The energy is related with crown chakra but permeates all the nervous system.Today i felt a great pressure in heart chakra and had to rest for 20 mtes after my job due to great disconfort (no evening sadhana today).Something is triying to awake,i feel activation in crown chakra.

Edited by - miguel on Feb 10 2010 7:33:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  8:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
cosmic, about the 14th, a couple of days ago I woke up in the morning, and was half asleep, and the words came very clearly and vividly out of nowhere: "on the 14th of February". I don't know what that means, but you say now that it is a lunar new year. Hope it's something good

Very strong energies these days, definitely!!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  5:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's interesting, Yonatan. I'm sure it's a good thing. Lunar new year is considered a time of good luck and increased positive energy, in countries that celebrate it (China, Viet Nam, Taiwan, Korea).
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  6:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool cosmic Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000