AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  9:12:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
some say it is being here/now and some say it is realizing I am that.... tree, mountain, other peopple. SOme say it is realizing I am the witness, well then who makes decisions? people say it is different things?
just some questions
Thanks
Brother Neil

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 13 2009 10:16:48 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  10:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  02:39:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I was an Apple this morning.

Hanging on the branch.

It was so blissful, no worries, no tensions, the tree was nourishing me with its juice of life.

Until...

I fell

on the ground.

But it was still beautiful.

Because I know tomorrow I will be an Apple again :)
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2009 :  02:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
enlightenment is a cow creeping into infinity, its fabled song the tale of a thousandth of a millisecond disintegrating into the eternal love.
Go to Top of Page

littlejerry

USA
60 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2009 :  08:05:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit littlejerry's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
haha now i dont know much about enlightenment. But it seems if a person were to become enlightened he/she would know. Also when that person expressed to the "world" that they were enlightened the people receiving/seeing/hearing... whatever... would know and would probably get a sense of enlightenment. lol this is just a guess.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000