New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  3:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends....

Wondering if many of you have ever experienced "etheric" (for lack of a better term) heat around a chakra before? During yesterday afternoons meditation I had a very strong sensation of air spinning at the ajna chakra (both in the front and in the back of the head) as well as an air spinning sensation on the crown and at the heart chakra (just the front here though). These sensations got so strong at one point that it was overwhelming and I had to back off of the mantra and just observe the "goings on"....at this point I used one hand to feel the air in front of these three chakras....it was HOT! I mean physically HOT! It was dark so I don't know the exact distance between my hand and my body, but I would guess between 8 and 10 inches based on moving my hand closer until it touched the body. I haven't had any uncomfortable overload symptoms for a while now, so I am just wondering if this has been noticed by others and if it has been, if it is an indication for you to pace yourself. Thanks for any advice/suggestions/comments/concerns.

Love,
Carson

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  3:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow.Great!

Edited by - miguel on Sep 13 2009 4:03:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  4:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe next time dont stop the mantra like yogani recomend (if its possible).Its scenary.See what happens if you do this.open your self to the experience beyond the experience.

Edited by - miguel on Sep 13 2009 4:17:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  4:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel...

I had to stop the mantra because continuing it was making the sensations push towards the verge of being uncomfortable....there was just SO much energy movement (and likely friction too) that I couldn't continue. I had to just stop and let things settle down for a bit.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  4:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Yes, the currents of energy around active chakras can feel physically hot, and sometimes very hot. I think you will find that if you get a thermometer and put it next to the chakras that feel hot, it will not register anything different than normal.

Experiencing energetic symptoms is not in itself a reason to self-pace practice times. If you are experiencing pain, or irritability, or feeling especially ungrounded then these would be classic signs that some self-pacing was in order. If you counted energetic activity around chakras as a reason for self-pacing then you would probably find that you were not doing much in the way of spiritual practices over the next few years.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  4:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha....thanks Christi...

No, no irritability or other usual signs of needing to pace going on here right now, so hopefully am in the clear. It's just that in the "silence:energy" ratio, I am a considerably more "endowed" in the Silence aspect I think. Usually not a lot of energetic symptoms.....but basically zero suffering. Thanks for the advice!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  4:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
good idea to stop if you felt uncomfortable.

quote:
It's just that in the "silence:energy" ratio, I am a considerably more "endowed" in the Silence aspect I think. Usually not a lot of energetic symptoms

Maybe Now is time for your shakti in action Carson...!

is a good thing cz you have much inner silence and divine marriage can happen!

Ps- youre having wonderful experiences this days isnt it?
Its a good sign i think.

Edited by - miguel on Sep 13 2009 5:00:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  5:19:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No idea what you're experiencing but for me that would look like an interesting opportunity to have direct experience how chakras and acupuncutre meridians relate to each other, if they do. You're a lucky guy, Carson!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  11:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone and thank you for the kind comments, info and advice!

Last evenings meditation was very interesting.

I am beginning to get a real "feel" for the "flow" of energy in my body. Last night I realized that, at least for me, there is a wickedly blissful connection between the Ajna and the Crown chakras. I could feel the ajna spinning, both in the front at the forehead and in the back just under the bump in the back of my head, but I also felt the crown spinning on the back top of my head as well as spinning at my CHIN! Connecting the line of the "back" of the crown chakra (top back of the head) to the "front" of the crown chakra (at the chin) and connecting the line of the ajna front to back, gave me a sensation in the middle of my skull where these two lines connect, at what I assume is the pineal gland, that just about blew me away....ecstacy city man! I had no idea that the crown chakra had a "front" to it, and I especially didn't think if it did that it would be 'lower" then the ajna physically....but this is what I felt. Can anyone corroborate this?

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  1:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Carson Great Experience!I don't know about the heat but I mostly experienced spinning,pulling and itching.Heat once I did feel on mooladhara chakra but not the way you say it.

Guess you have to keep up the practice and see what happens next.Hopefully you(everyone)experience the bliss and unending opening of lotus metaphor.

Love and Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  2:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Classically, in Yoga, the chakra on the top back of the head is called the Bindu chakra. It is located about half way between the crown chakra (on top of the head at the fontanel), and the bump on the back of the head. So it is possible to experience the bindu chakra the crown, and the ajna chakra all at the same time. Personally I have never noticed a connection between the bindu chakra and the chin or the crown chakra and the chin.

The ajna chakra does, in my experience have a rear aspect just below the bump on the back of your head, or directly on the bump and which corresponds with the occipital nerve plexus.

Good to hear about your experiences.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  3:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi and thank you for the info!

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Classically, in Yoga, the chakra on the top back of the head is called the Bindu chakra. It is located about half way between the crown chakra (on top of the head at the fontanel), and the bump on the back of the head.

Yeah, I spent some time this morning looking at side profile chakra drawings, and where I thought the crown was, is not where I was feeling the spinning yesterday evening....I have felt the spinning of the crown chakra (on the top of the head) before, but in this experience it seems it was the Bindu Chakra I was feeling.....can you explain a little about the Bindu Chakra? I know nothing of it.

quote:

So it is possible to experience the bindu chakra the crown, and the ajna chakra all at the same time. Personally I have never noticed a connection between the bindu chakra and the chin or the crown chakra and the chin.

Yeah I was almost a little nervous at writing about the chin connection because I had never heard anyone talk about this before.....but then I realized that this was just my habit of needing validation for all my personal experiences and I let go and typed away ....I don't know what this was, but it sure FELT like it was the front of (what I now know as) the Bindu Chakra spinning. And I DEFINITELY felt a connection between the third eye and this chakra in the middle of my head.....it was sheer ecstacy like I have never felt before.

quote:

The ajna chakra does, in my experience have a rear aspect just below the bump on the back of your head, or directly on the bump and which corresponds with the occipital nerve plexus.

Oh yeah...I have NO doubts about this one.....I think I have a fairly open and active third eye and I regularly have the spinning feeling on both my forehead and just below the bump on the back of the skull.

quote:

Good to hear about your experiences.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  3:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

When the kundalini is awakening and the chin is tucked in a bit toward the chest as the spine simultaneously lengthens with the bindu point reaching upward in the direction of the sky, it activates a relationship between the sacrum and C7 vertebra (throat area) which acts like a kundalini pump. The lengthening of the spine with the bindu reaching for the heavens and the chin slightly tucked causes the sacrum to tilt backwards slightly. Mechanically speaking, it is this combined action which acts like a pump. When this occurs the connection between the muladhara and the bindu is also stimulated and strengthened.

For many, the C7 throat area is one of the more restricted areas to the kundalini flow. As this mechanism becomes activated, it will naturally clear out blockages in that area and one's throat chakra, rear and front aspects can become more active. These kind of movements can also be very subtle occuring naturally without intention as the intelligent kundalini systematically opens and purifies the sushumna and chakras according to one's individual needs.

Perhaps you were becoming aware of some of these natural dynamics or after-effects as your energy system continues to open up and purify.

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Sep 14 2009 4:26:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  4:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steve and thanks for the super informative post!

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Perhaps you were becoming aware of some of these natural dynamics or after-effects as your energy system continues to open up and purify.

Yes,I am definitely becoming more and more sensitive to the internal (and external too I guess) energy flows as I progress with my practices, I just have very little "book knowledge" about stuff like this.....in the past that would have drove me nuts....today, I wallow in the unknowing. Expectations are a drag

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  4:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
today, I wallow in the unknowing. Expectations are a drag
A key ingredient in allowing Source and the Love to work completely without our interference. That is a big step for all of us.

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Sep 14 2009 4:34:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  5:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

quote:
I have felt the spinning of the crown chakra (on the top of the head) before, but in this experience it seems it was the Bindu Chakra I was feeling.....can you explain a little about the Bindu Chakra? I know nothing of it.

The Bindu chakra is said to be the place where the amrita nectar is produced before it flows down to the palate and on down to the throat. It is also said that it is intimately connected with the vishuddhi (throat) chakra, so that could be the connection with the chin that you are feeling. An expanded vishuddhi chakra would have a diameter large enough to include the chin area.

The word bindu means point, or dot, and there are various points in the subtle body which are referred to as "bindu". The most famous is the bindu above the Brahmarundra which is just above the crown chakra. The bindus are basically zero-points in time/space reality which act as gateways to dimensions beyond this realm. I believe the Bindu chakra is an important aspect of the spiritual energetic transformation, but it is not one of the "main controls" in the early stages of Yoga, so it has not been mentioned yet in Yogani's writings. I imagine that we will see it coming up more often though in the future.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

machi

Belgium
35 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2009 :  04:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit machi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a quote from Lilian Silburn's Kundalini: energy of the depths (p11):

quote:
At every stage, the balance of the two opposite movements of a rhythm harmonizes the corresponding energy which becomes one and vibrant. The churned energy, beginning to tremble, rises back to the place of its stirring, the peaceful center from which appear the various aspects of a unifying friction, and similarly Shiva and Shakti, whose bond is indissoluble, part from each other so as to unite once more and to become one: the heart bindu.
Two extreme points (the points of the visarga) express this twin movement of separation and return, whereas the bindu represents the single point from which they emerge and into which they return – the place of unity and power, the place of adamantine intensity, that of Consciousness.

In the Kundalini Yoga book edited by the Bihar School of Yoga, there is a chapter concerning Bindu. I am far away from the exercises intended to stimulate this chakra, but... the book states that it is important to hear an "inner sound" on which you must focus. It is not always easy to hear this sound (they say). Once you can focus this inner sound, you will hear another inner, more subtle sound, which will become more profound as you switch focus on it, etc. By any chance, are there others who can hear this "inner sound"? For me it is rather easy, it is always there, and I remember that I once frightened/scared/made angry my mother when I was aged 6 telling her I "hear sounds" - I was obliged to deny it, but I "see" now where it is comming from. If I focus on it (e.g. meditate), the chin becomes (much more) rigid and at times, a somewhat metallic taste appears in the mouth. The meditation becomes quickly peaceful as well.

Concerning physically hot chacras: several of us have experience with an overheated muladhara
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2009 :  4:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Christi and thanks for sharing...you are a wealth of information
quote:

The Bindu chakra is said to be the place where the amrita nectar is produced before it flows down to the palate and on down to the throat. It is also said that it is intimately connected with the vishuddhi (throat) chakra, so that could be the connection with the chin that you are feeling. An expanded vishuddhi chakra would have a diameter large enough to include the chin area.

Interesting. Perhaps Kechari mudra comes into play here? I have just in the past week been able to get into Kechari Stage 2 without finger support for the first time. I know Kechari is a big nectar stimulator and I tasted minty air for the first time the other day....probably just some kind of toothpaste residue in my nasal passages or something

quote:

The word bindu means point, or dot, and there are various points in the subtle body which are referred to as "bindu".

Ah, I was aware that Bindu meant point or dot, just was unaware that there was "Bindu Chakra".

quote:

The most famous is the bindu above the Brahmarundra which is just above the crown chakra. The bindus are basically zero-points in time/space reality which act as gateways to dimensions beyond this realm.

Would the bindu at the back of the head be one that could be a gateway to a dimension where clairaudience is possible? I have been having some really wierd sounds and voices coming to me the past week or so.

quote:

I believe the Bindu chakra is an important aspect of the spiritual energetic transformation, but it is not one of the "main controls" in the early stages of Yoga, so it has not been mentioned yet in Yogani's writings. I imagine that we will see it coming up more often though in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to share with me Christi....much gratitude.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Sep 15 2009 4:35:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2009 :  4:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Machi!

Awesome!

I didn't read your post until I had finished replying to Christi above....sweet!

Lately I have noticed a huge increase in the amount of "etheric noise" (?) I hear. Sometimes it can be hard to drown it out in order to focus on the task at hand (like getting auditted like I am at work today )

Anyways, thanks for sharing! Fits in very nicely with what I am experiencing right now. Namaste.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

machi

Belgium
35 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  03:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit machi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Lately I have noticed a huge increase in the amount of "etheric noise" (?) I hear. Sometimes it can be hard to drown it out in order to focus on the task at hand (like getting auditted like I am at work today

I like that, "etheric noise"... I somehow is very descriptive of what I experience. Yesterday I meditated on it again. First, I started with a candle gazing exercise (trataka), 2x 5 minutes. The body felt really relaxed after the second time. I could already feel a cold feeling on certain parts of my back and continued by relaxing the state of mind and fixing my position for a few minutes. I proceeded by concentrating on the "etheric noise", which was easy to distinguish but not to concentrate on, because for some reason my heartbeat was felt strongly. Anyhow, I could do it, and very quickly a very cold feeling was enjoyed at the location of Vishuddha chakra. The feeling was rather intens and spread all over my shoulders and neck. It also introduced a certain rigidity, but this can be because of the cold feeling? It feels like a shiver running over the spine, but then localized at Vishuddha and staying for a longer time. After a few moments, I continued breathing and mantra exercises.
I suspect that what I experience as cold, you may feel as hot. I suggest you try to meditate on the "etheric noise" and report to us (or at least to me ) what you feel
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  09:28:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Machi....

Perhaps what you and I experience as etheric noise is different. Mine is very distracting and I can't imagine meditating on it. I often hear voices and conversations (sometimes accompanied by visions of those speaking, sometimes not....) and often times when there is no visual element I believe I am "tuning in" to television or radio frequencies.....the other day I heard Jennifer Tilley's (sp?) (an actress with a very obvious voice) voice in meditation. I don't remember what she said, but I am 90% sure I was tuning into a TV frequency (and there are no TV's on in my house or in the house above, I was home alone that day). I also hear different kinds of ringings and hummings and buzzings as well as music, both man-made and not (meaning both songs I know and songs I have never heard). This is why I called it "etheric NOISE".....it's noisy!! I have learned to tune it out now, and find inner silence during meditation which I find is much more soothing and helpful. To each their own

About the heat and the chakra sensations.....
For me I don't feel the heat on my body.....I feel a tingling or a vibrating at the chakra(s) that are "activated" or whatever, and often times a feeling of wind which may be the "cold feeling" you are talking about. The heat I felt was on my hand when I put my hand over the chakra....it was like my chakras were emitting heat rays or something. And I could very definitely feel where the chakra ended because there was a temperature "line" of difference from being in the chakra and not. If my hand was half in the heart chakra I could feel the heat on just my fingers but not on the palm of my hand....it was that "defined". Pretty wierd. Anyways, it's all just scenery...thanks for sharing!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  11:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I believe I am "tuning in" to television or radio frequencies.....

This has happened to me sometimes sometime ago.Not in meditation.It hapended in the astral and sometimes before falling asleep,in very relaxed states.
I heard different channels of the radio,sometimes constantly changing form one chanel to other,with this sound that radio does,like "ffffff...ffff".I heard songs and people talking.
Very strange thing.
Maybe some expert yogi can explain what is this...

Edited by - miguel on Sep 16 2009 11:11:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  4:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

quote:
Would the bindu at the back of the head be one that could be a gateway to a dimension where clairaudience is possible? I have been having some really wierd sounds and voices coming to me the past week or so.

As the kundalini expands throughout the body and beyond activating the major and minor chakras, there is a gradual refinement of sensory perception. The subtle senses begin to become active and things such as clairaudience, clairvoyancy, and clairsentience begin to become part of everyday life. The bindus are different from this, as travelling through them takes you to a completely different place. Not another place in this world, or any other world, but a place that is beyond all worlds. Once you have been through a bindu, and come back again, you will be changed forever.

Enjoy

Christi
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  4:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool

I wonder if Ketamine forces one through the Bindu at the Brahmarundra.....? I wouldn't doubt it.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Sep 16 2009 4:13:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  3:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Carson,

quote:
I wonder if Ketamine forces one through the Bindu at the Brahmarundra.....? I wouldn't doubt it.

I have never taken Ketamin, so I could not say. I assume that you have... per the question. Is the experience anything like this? :

"Yes, the absolute is darkness, or a void. It is black, absolutely black, and nothing exists in this darkness. When we are fully merged with it, there is no fear, there cannot be. Fear needs someone to be afraid, and in this void there is nobody. Bliss is a natural condition of the darkness. Creation pours out of the darkness in a continual flow of Divine light and vibration (movement). The darkness is in eternal wonder at the beauty of its manifestation. The darkness is fully contented in and of itself, it needs nothing and needs to do nothing to fulfill itself, and yet the creation eternally flows out of it. Everything can be seen from this darkness, everything that has ever happened. The light that flows from the darkness is incredibly beautiful. The light condenses into sound vibrations as it falls through the layers, but the darkness itself is absolutely silent. Sound, like fear could never touch it. the manifestation is eternally worshipping the darkness in divine praise of it's creator. Love is also a natural condition of the darkness, but it is a different kind of love than earthly love. It is the love that comes from knowing that everything is perfect, that everything is wonder, and everything is eternally connected through love and supported by love. It is a kind of all consuming love which leaves you completely destroyed in a way that is absolutely magical. When we are fully merged with the darkness we know that we have never been separated from it, and that we have never existed in time or space."

That's something I wrote a couple of years ago in this thread:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=2#20654

Christi
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  3:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi....

quote:

quote:

I have never taken Ketamin, so I could not say. I assume that you have... per the question.

Yes, I used to be fully addicted (psychologically) to Ketamine. I used to use it every night when I went to bed (just as general FYI, Ketamine is one of 3 drugs in a class called "dissociative anaestetics" and is used as a surgery anesthesia for small animals and children. They do not use it on adults anymore because of the "remergence effects", which are basically maliable Oneness experiences or complete ego dissolution experiences that are unnerving for the genral population). I used to IM inject about 250mgs every night as I went to bed, and then turn off all lights, noise etc and would "lose my self".

quote:

Is the experience anything like this? :

"Yes, the absolute is darkness, or a void. It is black, absolutely black, and nothing exists in this darkness. When we are fully merged with it, there is no fear, there cannot be. Fear needs someone to be afraid, and in this void there is nobody. Bliss is a natural condition of the darkness. Creation pours out of the darkness in a continual flow of Divine light and vibration (movement). The darkness is in eternal wonder at the beauty of its manifestation. The darkness is fully contented in and of itself, it needs nothing and needs to do nothing to fulfill itself, and yet the creation eternally flows out of it. Everything can be seen from this darkness, everything that has ever happened. The light that flows from the darkness is incredibly beautiful. The light condenses into sound vibrations as it falls through the layers, but the darkness itself is absolutely silent. Sound, like fear could never touch it. the manifestation is eternally worshipping the darkness in divine praise of it's creator. Love is also a natural condition of the darkness, but it is a different kind of love than earthly love. It is the love that comes from knowing that everything is perfect, that everything is wonder, and everything is eternally connected through love and supported by love. It is a kind of all consuming love which leaves you completely destroyed in a way that is absolutely magical. When we are fully merged with the darkness we know that we have never been separated from it, and that we have never existed in time or space."

Yes, very similar. Ketamine is very "dose specific" though. At lower dosages you can still walk around....at high dosages you get to the "K-Hole" which is one step past what you are describing above. Hitting the point you describe above is difficult but possible. You have to be right on the edge of the "K-Hole" but not "fall in". This is difficult because it has nothing to do with "you" and everything to do with how much drug was injected, how much food was in the stomach, and many other variables as well. On the way to the K-Hole experience there are many other levels of experience. There is the "astral traveling" experience level where you can time travel, visit other planets, take tours of your internal organs, spy on friends, etc etc etc...the possibilities are endless. There is also the classic "All is One spiritual experience" level, which is right after the "astral travelling" realm. In this level there is no "I-ness" left. You are a white ball of conscious light experiencing both everything and nothing at the same time. Then after the All is One experience comes the experience you are explaining above (not sure what I would call it other then the Pure Bliss Consciousness level), and then the K-Hole which is a complete loss of consciousness. I don't do Ketamine, or any drugs, anymore, but I am very thankful for my previous experience with it....it has put a lot of the experiences I have had on this "yoga" section of my journey into perspective.....not to mention I have lost the fear of ego dissolution as I have been forced to go through it so many times already.

Anyways, it's nice to not need drugs to experience Bliss now.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000