Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Quotations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2009 :  08:26:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Be still and grow. - Me

When the rays of the Sun are concentrated through a magnifying glass, fire is produced. In the same way, with the help of accumulated energy of concentration, a Sadhak can pierce through the Third Eye. - Yogi Raja

Don't analyse during an experience in meditation. Your perception always has the limits of your capacity not to react. - Samuel Sagan

Totality will frighten you. Its sheer vastness is such, it is going to frighten you out of your wits. It is abysmal, and you will start disappearing into it like a soap-bubble. It is so vast that you will lose all orientation of who you are. - Osho

ONE WHO APPLIES HIS TOTAL ENERGY, FOR HIM THE WORLD EXISTS NO MORE. - Lord Shiva

By means of kundalini awakening, you are compensating with the laws of nature and speeding up the pace of your physical, mental and spiritual evolution. - Swami Satyananda Saraswati

You can not quench your thirst in a dream. Time and space are themselves creations of maya. - Professor V. Krishnamurthy.

While Chitta is being constantly supplied with information, its evolution is blocked, Chitta will evolve very quickly if you prevent the passage of information from the Indryas. Eyes, Nose, Tongue, Ears, Skin. Chitta becomes independant then. - Swami Satyananda Saraswati

In a thousand ways you have been dissipating your energy. In every direction, you are leaking. Your attention is a leaking point. When you are not leaking anymore, when your attention is no more moving, when your attention is gathering inside, accumulating inside, crystallizing inside, the center arises. Meditation is energy turning towards oneself. To cut its outer flow and go inwards. - Osho

WHEN A MAN CAN LET HIS HEART DIE, THEN THE PRIMAL SPIRIT WAKES TO LIFE. - Lao Tzu

The energy that Buddha released into existence is still functioning. That energy is still available to those who are REALLY searching. The energy goes on and on working, and it will go on working for eternity. Jesus is no more, but his Christ-consciousness has entered into the new sphere. Mahavir is no more, but his consciousness has entered into this oceanic life. These people have become part of existence; they vibrate. - Osho

HAPPINESS AND SORROW ARE BUT EXTERNAL MOODS -- THIS HE KNOWS CONSTANTLY.
THE LIBERATED PERSON, FOR WHOM BODY AND MIND ARE NO MORE THEN CLOTHING, ATTAINS TO SHIVAHOOD - Lord Shiva

Forget the result and just do the meditation. Do it as totally as possible. - Osho

The world is but a dream. The only time I am REALLY awake is when I meditate. Third Eye will open when the dream of this world ends? - Me

Let Chitta work with meditation itself like it works during sex. Just be Aware, surrender and co-operate with Brahma Randhra/Conciousness. 10th door. - Me

Flowers don't have ego. They don't mind who is looking at them and who is not. In reality there is no Ego. It exists not; the more one becomes aware and looks within, the more one finds oneself not. The more you become aware, the less you are. And the moment awareness is full, you have disappeared -- no more water, no more reflection of the moon in the water, emptiness in your hands. - Osho

The infinite ocean is Energy and Sheshnag is Kundalini and Lord Vishnu is Me awakened. - Me

Mani can never die. He was created by the mind and will always survive. So do no not be afraid. Go on... on... - Me

Keep your knowledge at bay when you are in the hands of almighty. You stand naked then. Knowledge will only create hindrances. Prayer is to surrender that now I am helpess.. and know nothing at all. No knowledge. Just surrender. "Thy will be done in and through me, now." - Edgar Cayce

Time is horizontol (past-future). Eternity is Vertical (up-down) stop! In Love, Death and Meditation. - Unknown

Man comes as a seed, until it does not become a full fledge tree there will be no satisfaction. No matter how you try to repress or diversify your mind in other things. - Osho

Forget the result and just do the meditation. Do it as totally as possible. The mind is not interested in the method; it is interested in the end result. And if you can bypass the method and reach the result, the mind will be extremely happy. - Osho

When the energy moves out you are just being emptied of energy, dissipated. Ultimately you will become impotent. Really, when death comes you have already died; you are just a dead cell. You have been constantly throwing energy outward -- so whatsoever may be the quantity of energy, within a period you will become empty. Outgoing energy means death. You are dying every moment; your energy is being emptied; you are throwing your energy, dissipating it. - Osho

Energy is always in movement -- either going out or coming in. Energy can never be static. These are the laws. When an impulse, any impulse, comes to you, it means energy is moving out. When you stop suddenly, the energy cannot be static in you. You have become static, but the energy cannot be static in you, and the mechanism through which it was moving out is not dead, it has stopped. So what can the energy do? The energy cannot do anything other than move inward. - Osho

One can only tell how to free oneself from Maya, but one cannot say why Maya creates a universe. He who gets knowledge of the Self having overcome Maya, the illusory power, will alone know what Maya is, how it arises and is destroyed. The why, what and how of Maya can be known only by one who has transcended Maya and has entered the Glory of the Self. Others can merely speculate over it, but cannot solve the riddle, for the instrument or the mechanism of human knowledge is centred in his psychological organ which is a modification of Maya itself. Real religion begins when the intellect stops working. - Swami Sivananda

The affirmation of Absoluteness is suited only for the highest class of aspirants whose minds are ready to receive the higher spiritual Light. When the Sadhaka practises such severe assertions the physical consciousness will try to revolt against all measures taken against its well-being. The general result of such affirmations by weak-minded aspirants is great fear and shock. The Divine Consciousness tries to manifest itself in the individual and shatters the ego like a mad elephant that has entered a small hut. This supreme meditation is called Brahmabhavana or Brahmabhyasa. The force of intense meditation lights up the entire materialised nature and at once liberates the soul like a sudden flash of lightning. At one stroke the universe dwindles into nothingness and the Majesty of Brahman is revealed. This is the Goal. - Swami Sivananda
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000