Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Blood in urine?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  09:46:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Since my awakening started, my family is also showing symptoms of cleansing (rashes around chakras, loose stool, etc).

My middle daughter who is 8 years old(and almost exactly like me), has been having blood in her urine now for months. The docs have no explanation. They want to do an ultrasound next. I of course will have her get all the tests the doc wants to do just to make certain that nothing is wrong. But ultimately, I think this could have to do with kundalini.

Is blood in the urine a typical side effect for females?

PS...She is also starting ot have interesting dreams. One seemed to involve atral projection and another involved an angel that came to her and told her that she was special. Anyone know anything about Indigo Children?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  10:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Solo....

I'm sorry but I can't speak to the blood in urine thing. I really don't know but I agree with getting medical testing done to see if they can find anything....haven't heard of this being a typical kundalini symptom (not that I would know though).

About the Indigo Children....I only heard about them maybe a month or two ago, but I have done as much research as possible since then....there isn't a lot. I think Drunvalo Melchizedek is basically the guy to read on the subject. There is a lot of misinformation I think in regards to them so I think it is important to read a few different sources before making up your mind. Melchizedek is a good place to start I think. Really didn't like (or agree) with the the Wikipedia article on them though. Once you run out of stuff to read on Indigo Children you should move onto "China's Super Psychic Children"....pretty crazy awesome interesting stuff. Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Sep 01 2009 10:57:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  1:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hope your daughter gets well.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  10:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi solo,

I hope your daughter is okay. I'm glad you're treating this as a medical issue.

As Carson mentioned, there doesn't seem to be much information (let alone good information) about Indigo Children. There's a movie called The Last Mimzy that might be of interest. It's a science fiction family movie, but it touches on the subject. Can't vouch for the accuracy...

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000