New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  12:54:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Some Times During Spinal Bhastrika Pranayama(mula,uddyana,jalandhar), Deep Meditation and daily activities.

I also practice nauli,and head stand,hand stand----etc.

I feel some thing spreading in my body in back side.this flow start from leg region towards head.

This energy not spreading in spine.

This spreading will takes place in left and right portion from spine.

Some times in left side of body and some times in right side of body.

But i still have problem of nocturnal emission.

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 01 2009 02:22:49 AM

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  06:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am feeling energy movement from feet to head.
this energy movement first in one half then in other half of body some times in both half.
but no energy movment in spine.
till now.
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  06:39:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

You say you are doing Spinal Bhastrika Pranayama. Have you tried the simpler Spinal Breathing as taught here in AYP (http://www.aypsite.org/41.html). Maybe this will help clear the central channel so energy can move through it. From my understanding Bastrika is a more powerful breathing practice to "blast out" obstructions.

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  01:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
am feeling energy movement from feet to head.
this energy movement first in one half then in other half of body some times in both half.
but no energy movment in spine.
till now.?

what is difference betwwen "spinal column awakening" and "kundalini awakening"?
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  05:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
some times i feel some heating in my left and right of leg(portion which touch ground).
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  12:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
when i go for sleeping in night.
i feel something moving from scrotum region to perineum and then towards anal sphincter region.
During meditation i also feel some dot dot sweet cold type feelings in my various part of body.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 01 2010 :  12:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
during these days i eat much.
some times i found that i always hungry.
i eat only fruits, vegetables, rice, pulse, "wheat bread" milk.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  12:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel vibration in my feet, hand.
Some times if i think some emotional things then i feel strong unbearable feeling.
My nocturnal emission is still continued. Whitish urine disappeared then again reappear.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2010 :  05:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When i go for sleep in night.
Some energy movement from testies region towards anus region.
I also feel vibration in my feet and hand.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2010 :  9:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All this just means that kundalini has "awakened" or "stirred". Go slowly in your practices.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  04:28:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Q1 What is the difference between Natural Vajroli(sexual energy going in spine) and kundalini awakening(i think same happening here "sexual energy going in spine")??????????????
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  08:06:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrityunjay,

In natural vajroli, sexual essences (actual fluids) are drawn up inside the bladder and the GI system. With a kundalini awakening energy (prana) moves up through the sushumna nadi, going up the spine.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  07:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How i know that sexual essences going in GI System.Means any symptom???
Sexual essences going in Bladder is ok it is understandable.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  07:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrityunjay,

For a man, when sexual essences are moving up into the bladder, semen can be seen when urinating. When these essences are moving up into the GI tract and stomach, strange gurgling sounds can be heard, as the essences begin to mix with air and food in the stomach. It also may feel a bit uncomfortable when this is happening, a bit like stomach cramp, or stomach sickness. This is the production of soma, which is a pranic (etheric) substance so it cannot be seen with the physical eye.

As the soma rises higher up into the head, it begins to literally "spill over" and flow out of the body. It flows from the crown and third eye, and is re-absorbed back into the body around the lower head/ neck level. There can be a subtle physical oily residue left on the skin by the soma. This part of the process can be intoxicating/ecstatic.

As it says in the Bible:

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." [David, Psalm 23:5 from]

See this lesson:

http://www.aypsite.org/51.html

quote:
Mrityunjay Singh wrote:
I feel some thing spreading in my body in back side.this flow start from leg region towards head.

This energy not spreading in spine.

This spreading will takes place in left and right portion from spine.

Some times in left side of body and some times in right side of body.

This is a description of kundalini awakening and entering the ida and pingala nadis on either side of the body. From here you will need to bring the energy into the central channel. I would recommend Spinal Breathing Pranayama as a useful method for achieving this. See here:

http://www.aypsite.org/39.html

It is a very effective practice which goes well beyond its ability to bring the kundalini shakti into the central channel.
If you continue your spiritual practices as they are, kundalini will be brought into the central channel naturally, but it could take longer.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Nov 08 2010 08:01:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  10:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If gas is present in stomach(gastric problem) means gas is not releasing then this type of gurgling sound, stomach cramp also appear.
How i differentiate between gas in stomach(Gastric problem) and semen moving up to bladder.??????
I have also some amount of gastric problem not much.Gas releases but after some time.
So i am asking this question??????
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2010 :  06:06:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When i urinate then some energy moving in my for head and back head take palace.but no energy movement in spine. Some times energy movement in lower spinal close to anus area
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  06:47:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mrityunjay_singh_1983

If gas is present in stomach(gastric problem) means gas is not releasing then this type of gurgling sound, stomach cramp also appear.
How i differentiate between gas in stomach(Gastric problem) and semen moving up to bladder.??????
I have also some amount of gastric problem not much.Gas releases but after some time.
So i am asking this question??????

Hi Mrityunjay singh,

Having air in your stomach is not necessarily a problem. If it is related to Yoga, then there will be a natural air intake into the stomach for vajroli to take place. This is discussed here:

http://www.aypsite.org/379.html

"A: The presence of more air in the GI tract is a normal part of the neurobiology of the rise of ecstatic conductivity (kundalini). It has been described in Lesson 304 on the "nectar cycle," and elsewhere in the lessons. Air plays a vital role in the nectar cycle, mixing with food and sexual essences in the GI tract, where a higher form of digestion occurs, producing refined substances that advance the neurobiology of ecstatic awakening." [Yogani]

If you are suffering from some health problem, then you may get a build up of gas in your stomach causing you pain. I'm not a doctor so I can't say any more about that.

How can you tell the difference between the two? With natural vajroli, you will get the other effects as well. Sexual fluids in the urine... prana dripping from the crown and higher chakras, oil on the skin, euphoria etc. All the symptoms do not necessarily appear at once, but it is a process, so you would expect them fairly soon.. days or weeks. If you are just getting gas and stomach cramps, then you are ill and need to see a doctor.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  09:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. when i go for urination after long journey then whitish urine appear much more.
2. Some times i find that i am thinking more about sexual thing.
When i watch any movie(at that time in normal movies these seen appears) if any sexual seen appear.then i start thinking about these seens when i have no work.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  03:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i found blood in stool.
Doctor said it is due to constipation.
i take some medicine which prescribed by doctor.
also some lifestyle change like drink plenty of water.
go latrine only when comes.
after some times Situation becomes ok.

but after some day it appear again.I exert much pressure when i go latrine.

Actually i awake at 4 o,clock morning.
Drink lot of water then after 1 hour i go for latrine.after applying high pressure it appear again.

i regularly do exercise,breathing and meditation,drink water.....etc.
constipation should not appear.but it appear again.

Is this constipation due to sexual energy entering in intestine.????????
Or some inner problem.

I also feel gurgling noise during meditation not always but some times.Approximately My both nostril working correctly during pranayama.I think its amazing.But i am not able to do complete uddyana bandha(some Lifting of diaphragm but my stomach not go totally inside may be due to some gas present in stomach).

What is the case it yogic or some inner problem.????????????

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  05:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrityunjay singh

I am sorry you are suffering from constipation. Not knowing your constitution, or what type of medicine your doctor prescribed (this will reveal his thoughts about what the diagnosis is) it is difficult to tell why you experience this. It could be a number of things.

quote:
Is this constipation due to sexual energy entering in intestine.????????
Or some inner problem.

I don't know, but it is not likely. Sometimes the most evident is the hardest to see. When your doctor says the blood is because you are constipated...90 % out of 100 % this will be because of bursting blood vessels within your colon/rectum. Or inner hemorrhoids.

You already drink a lot of water so that is good. But what about your diet?
There are several things you could try. If you are into ayurveda - then eat according to your dosha (vata, pitta, kapha). In addition, a couple of teaspoons daily of these seeds are very good for making the problem with hard stools easier: Linseeds.
Also - if you soak 4-5 prunes in a bit of water and eat it daily, that could help.

On the macrobiotic diet side, to induce the discharge of stagnated bowels, this "coctail" in a small glass (for instance an egg holder) is good:

2 tablespoons of Sesame Oil
1/4 teaspoon of grated raw ginger
1 teaspoon of tamari soy sauce

Take it in the morning on an empty stomach the days you must use effort to pass stool.

Last but not least - if the trouble persists, go see your doctor again. Also - if there is a good classical homeopath near you - a homeopathic constitutional remedy can be of great help.

All the best with your meditation practice
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  05:10:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
But i am not able to do complete uddyana bandha(some Lifting of diaphragm but my stomach not go totally inside may be due to some gas present in stomach).

Do not force this. Maybe even drop that part of the practice for a couple of weeks, then if you are otherwise stable you can try it again. But never force it.

Peace be with you
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  06:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am regularly doing asana, pranayama(alternate nostrill,spinal,bhastrika with lifting muscle of anus(aswini), perinium(mula), genital(vajroli) and diaphragm(uddyana)) and Deep meditation one hour every day.
Takeing vegeterian diet.

initially i feel some constipation.I already tell in my previous forum posts.

i have under gone through one minor operation of hydrocele.
During recovery days (approximately 10 days).I quit my yoga practices.
After that i again started.

then i find that I am suffering from hemorrohide (piles).

I read one book "Balancing the Chakras" By Maruti Seidman, section "Kundalini Energy and Physical Imbalances"
In this he had written that when kundalini energy become hot it could heat up as it travels through body.
if it becomes hot in first chakra it causes hemorrohide.
He mention other physical imbalances also.
These things should not happen with me.
Because i am reguler in my practice.

I am takeing pilex tablet and pilex ointment for treating my piles problem.
These are ayurvedic medicine.

Why i am suffering constipation and Piles???????????
I think i have kundalini imbalances .....
am i right??????????
If yes then help me for this
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  02:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Energy rushing during day time in leg and arm.
Some time when i am not busy then i started doing alternate nostril breathing.
Then above right side symptom is also happen.
But maximum right side. very less in left side of body(leg arm....etc).
During meditation right lobe of mind much active. But left is very less active.
Clearly distinguishable right left lobe of mind.
I am feeling much difficult to concentrate during my own work.
Many other thoughts coming in my mind.
I am already doing asana, alternate nostril breathing ,spinal breathing and
Bhastrika with mula uddyana and jalandhar.
After that meditation.
I think these things enough for these imbalances.
What i am understanding that when left right balance happen then prana enter in spine(sushumna).
Is it correct.????????
http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening.htm
as it is provided in this above site.
What is difference between sushumna awakening and kundalini awakening???

Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2011 :  2:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mirtunjay singh,

For constipation take Triphala powder 1tsp along with 1/4th tsp of neem powder mixed in warm water twice a day once in the morning on empty stomach and at night 15 minutes or more after dinner.

yes that link is awesome one it does explains well!

Love n Light
Viji

As christi said your Ida and Pingla nadis are cleared and energy is moving in them so now its time to bring the energy in to the sushmana nadi.. try SAMYAMA and after meditation see to that you lie down and relax yorself atleast for 10minutes without introducing meditation or other things just relax and get up.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  11:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have added some bandha and mudra with bhastrika pranayama. When i exhale i perform all bandha and mudra like uddyana(lifting diaphragm),vajroli(lifting muscle below naval),aswani(lifting muscels of anus),mula(my heel on perinium and some stretching due to vajroli and aswani),jalandhar(downward chin stick to chest),khechari(tonguie goes up to demarcation line of ineer opening of nostrils) and sambhavi(eye towards third eye) in one. This posture i able to maintain only for 3-4 second.

I am trying to add 5 min samyama practice. it takes some little time. Why time because of some time management.

whatever vijkr said my ida and pingla is cleared.
I also feeling like that.
When i sit on chair. Some times i feel 4 points near to extremities of spine are feeling like connected. Two points below spine and another two points back of third eye.as show in figure.

Head1...2
spine .
Anus3...4

When i sleep leaning towards right side in night. Then energy rushing in left side of body.
when i sleep leaning towards left side of body in night. Then energy rushing in right side of body.
But some right left imbalance is present.

I want to ask one question.
When my mind becomes still means no thought coming in my mind excepted my mantra. Then ida pingla balance happen.????
And This is the first phase of energy starts entering in spine.???
Is this phase is also called happening of natural khechari and natural vajroli.????

No thought in mind,breath slow down, Natural vajroli,Natural khechari,Energy or prana entering in spine,susumna awakening,kundalini awakening,...and so on....etc and other relevent terms.

I already read chapters on khechari, vajroli, kundalini....etc

My understanding said that all are approximately same.
When energy start entering in spine all(natural vajroli, khachari, kundalini, ecstatic conductivity,mind becomes thought less,breath slow down...etc) starts working.

Can any one Please Clearly distinguish and explain each phenomenon Which i mentioned.

Edited by - mrityunjay_singh_1983 on Aug 01 2011 02:37:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  08:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Initialy left/right side is imbalance. But from some time i feel left side energy start rushing. i think it is moving with pain and here there. Some coldness also.
In left side of brain also.
But why it is moving with pain??????????????
In right side it is not moving with pain.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000