Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 holy lance or vel during SB
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  09:15:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I had this beautiful experience and I do know this is just scenery.
While I was doing SB i saw flash of lights and then saw this symbol of vel(which lord murugan carries..I am not really much in to hinduism though or the devotee of Lord morugan).I saw this vel which looks like spear head and I saw it lit up in golden flash of light and it was placed in my spinal cord since i saw it shine in my spinal cord while doing SB.Here the link as to how it looks(holy lance or vel)
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...24jAe37PWrBQ

Love and Light
Viji

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  09:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool!!!

Thanks for sharing Vijikr.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  12:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow,amazing.
Continue with your practices,consider it as a blessing.
The vel is related with the spinal cord and the ascension of inner enegies to God realms if i remember well.
jai Muruga!

Edited by - miguel on Aug 29 2009 2:19:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  2:51:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Meguel,
quote:
The vel is related with the spinal cord and the ascension of inner enegies to God realms if i remember well.

Cool didn't know its related with ascension of inner energies...yes I did feel energy movements and bit of v.lite itching|(not really itching)on my back. But the experience was really great!

Welcome shanti and thanks for being around helping...

Love and Light
Viji

Edited by - vijikr on Aug 29 2009 2:58:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  3:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"In the Hindu mythology, Goddess Parvati presented the Vel to her son Murugan as an emobodiment of her Shakthi (Power and Energy) to vanquish the evil asura Soorapadman."

Murugan is a very powerful deity.He represents the forces of light against the darkness.
Awesome scenary experience.Feel blessed,use it as inspiration in your journey.

Edited by - miguel on Aug 29 2009 3:59:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2009 :  11:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

quote:
Murugan is a very powerful deity.He represents the forces of light against the darkness

The story part I am aware of it but the internal meaning I just know after you said it Miguel.Yes I guess its true Murugan represents the forces of light against darkness.Today while meditating I just saw some light..in the sense like I am facing bright light but when I opened my eyes it was dark.

Murugan is also said to be called kanda..in sanskrit its called skanda which is the passage through which energy(prana) flows and ida and pingala representing Shiva and Shakti and when the skanda reaches the crown its Ganesha who gets activated.It just downed on me after this incident and your description and story(I have this beautiful picture of shiva nd shakti and inbetween them its Ganesha who is doing offering flower to Linga).Something similar to this pic..
http://sathyasaibaba.files.wordpres...v-shakti.jpg

Love and Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000