Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Khechari sessions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nutpospilg

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2009 :  7:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit nutpospilg's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I am beginning the Khechari Mudra and think it would be best done under the influence of practitioners as there is no yoga class in my town, I am quite pleased that a website as this exists.

I am curious to know when one enters stage 4 Khechari is a certain nostril passage way preferable to the other/ should we take turns with each nostril/ or does it not matter?

As far as what I've read Khechari is described as pumping more hormones through the body, making elderly people look younger. Has anyone experienced this? I am open to all input even if it doesn't have to do with this question.

I also want to ask if anyone here has fully completed Khechari if they could give me an insight on what to expect and what they have achieved through Khechari and hopefully some tips on my journey.

Thanks,
Nutpospilg
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000