Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 It's getting powerful.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  04:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all.

This last days im having poweful dm practices.After my session i feel lot of heat running inside along the whole body.Specially inside the head.Its like fire.Really hot.
and sometimes i notice or feel a specific flavor (taste) in some areas or spots in the body like solar plexus,stomach..dont know very well...The best word is tase or flavor,but its not the perfect word.But i cant find a better word.Its like a sweet flavor or taste.
This last night when i was entering in sleep state i saw lot of white light trought my 3 eye i think.It was really bright,very alive...really powerful,but not stunning at the same time.But it was a huge quantity of light...around.
And i have dreamed with ruins of another civilitation from the past.I remember i was very interested in the ruins.
Yesterday was an strange day for me.I have peaks and downs in the same day.It never happened before.Some moments of the day i felt i was going to explode.I felt something was trying to arise,Like an awakenig to...wow...very real.
And some parts along the day of down experiences.Very bad feelings,fear...the other side of the same coin.

But im surprised,cz this experiences has been really short.
It has passed almost 6 months since i started this daily practices.I adopted a very serious attitude toward this practices.And more serious along the days while i saw yoganis and people of this forum words become true in my own experience.
But this is the first time i think i have this shorts ups and down.Very much up and downs in the same day.
And i feel lot of heat running inside along the day.
I think its getting more powerful than ever before.

-The other question is something related with the mantra.
There are moments in my dm practice that i need to release it.But im afraid of loosing the control over the mantra.

Now,my mantra has a variable shape and speed in my mind,but its under my control.I just say i am,iam,iam...i dont force it,but i keep it under control.
But i feel it wants to fly free.Im sure you understand what im talking about.
But if i let it free maybe it can lose its shape,rhytm and speed (it woulb be something like "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" and maybe i can lose control over the mantra and it can become "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa")

What do you think....can i try to let it fly free or a minumun of control over the mantra is always necessary?

If i let it go free it will become very abstract,with no shape,fixed rythm and fixed speed...Im at this stage of the process and dont know how to manage this problem.

Thank you.

PS-Im with 1 mte sb and 5 mtes dm twice a day.This is my minimun of practice.One month ago i was able to do 2 sb and 6 dm with no problems or overloads.But now it seems its getting powerful and maybe is better to continue with this minimun of practice.
I do S inguiry and bahkti yoga along the day also.It seems im having smoothly process and no overloads for the moment...

But...

Its getting powerful!

The guru is inside.All you want is inside.You are not the external environment.External environment has its beginnings and has its ends.
All is inside you,all is inside you
The world is your mind.Your mind is the world.

_/\_
moderator note: edited for formatting.

Edited by - AYPforum on Aug 22 2009 3:09:21 PM

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  07:54:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool Miguel

I hope things smooth out in time.. I think it's purification and most sure that it smoothes out!!
I know what you mean about the "flavour", sometimes it's like I can "smell" a sweet smell or taste around my arms or body.. I can't describe it very well because it's like a subtle thing, not like a more pronounced regular smell that the nose smells. It gets really strong when I do Tantra..

About the mantra, I can only say from my experience... That sometimes the mantra "wants" to be different. And if I try to control it so that it will be pronounced like I think it should then it doesn't feel very well or smooth. So I let it be how it is. And after some time or in my next session then it is normal again (also if I let go of "hard" control and let it be subtle).

Blessings

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  08:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi y.

The flavour is not a smell.I dont smell it with my nose.Its like a inner taste,sweet inner taste acumulated most of the times in the plexus area,in the second chakra,or sometimes in th troath.I cant tell you exactly all the areas.
Its like i want to taste it,to "eat"it with my whole body,but i cant,its acumulated and cant run free for all my channels.
Its a very pleasant "substace".For the moment i only percieve it,but i cant join it.Its just there,like waiting.
I must say i have felt this inner substance along all my life,since i was a child,but very very few times.Now with yoga it happens more often.Its related and created and stimulated by the prana running inside i think.

Thanks for the advice on mantra.

Blessings.

_/\_

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  09:04:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

and sometimes i notice or feel a specific flavor (taste) in some areas or spots in the body like solar plexus,stomach..dont know very well...The best word is tase or flavor,but its not the perfect word.But i cant find a better word.Its like a sweet flavor or taste.

Hi Miguel,
Is it like a minty sweet feeling/flavor/taste?

Yogani explains it well here:
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Hi All:

The minty sensation in the spine and elsewhere is a sign of the GI tract getting into the act, with higher digestion occurring in there, producing a refined somatic ("of the body") substance that permeates the entire nervous system. It is essentially the sexual function refining, combined with increasing porousness of the body tissues due to pranayama, mudras and bandhas. Then food, air and sexual essences combine to produce the alchemy of the somatic substance. It happens in the GI tract and can be felt in the spine during spinal breathing, and eventually all the time. It is what is behind other ecstatic sensations occurring from head to toe as well. It is the actualization of the "cool and warm currents" in spinal breathing that we begin priming with the cool and warm sensations of breath. The mint has a glow to it and is the manifestion of the manipura chakra in the belly too, which means "city of gems." It all ties together like that.

Mint (or liniment) is both cool and warm, yes? That is the sensation, with a glow and rising ecstatic quality as well. It is the stuff of ecstatic conductivity and radiance coming alive. It even whirls, and we may notice that before the minty sensations. It can be coming in any order and in any part of the body, depending on the unique course of our purification.

Fortunately, we do not need an in-depth intellectual understanding of the process to conduct this operation. We just do the easy daily practices with dedication, and in time it happens. Bravo for that!

This is why we talk about the option to do the cool and warm current thing in spinal breathing, and everything else associated with awakening ecstatic conductivity. May the mint be with you.

The guru is in you.

Read the lesson on Lesson 304 – Diet, Kundalini, and the Nectar Cycle to get an understanding of this process.

Wonderful things are happening Miguel. If you don't feel overloaded, keep up with your practice like it is right now. If you feel like you are on the verge of an overload.. back off a bit. But you already know all this.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  09:05:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Hi y.

The flavour is not a smell.I dont smell it with my nose.Its like a inner taste,sweet inner taste acumulated most of the times in the plexus area,in the second chakra,or sometimes in th troath.I cant tell you exactly all the areas.
Its like i want to taste it,to "eat"it with my whole body,but i cant,its acumulated and cant run free for all my channels.
Its a very pleasant "substace".For the moment i only percieve it,but i cant join it.Its just there,like waiting.
I must say i have felt this inner substance along all my life,since i was a child,but very very few times.Now with yoga it happens more often.Its related and created and stimulated by the prana running inside i think.

Thanks for the advice on mantra.

Blessings.

_/\_

Hmmm, it sounds very much like the amrita or nectar that Yogani talks about..

http://www.aypsite.org/133.html
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  09:07:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We cross-posted Shanti
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  11:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I sahnti and yonatan.

I cant explain the feeling.Its not exactly a taste,but taste is the best word for define it...i cant compare it with any substance...maybe its like mint but im not sure...the only thing i can say i feel very atracted by it,its acumulated in the stomach area most of the times i think...i want let it free and running along my channels,but i feel i cant "drink it" it yet.Other times i feel it in other areas...and inside the spine also i think...

quote:
If you don't feel overloaded, keep up with your practice like it is right now. If you feel like you are on the verge of an overload.. back off a bit. But you already know all this.

I dont feel overload,but im experiencing an increase of energy running and more energy and positive attitude during the day.I feel really...ok

Its working,more powerful than ever before...and i feel happy about this.Its working faster and faster and more powerful along the months.

I have been out of practices last week because of holidays and after that good time of relax i returned to my practices.Thats why maybe now i feel so good.
Im having very much scenary experiences this days.

But i think that pleasant taste comes from stomach.Its rooted in lower centers of the body,like stomach.But sometimes i feel it coming from lower areas than stomach,like 2 chacra.I feel a mix of fire,this taste and prana.
Lot of energy in the head also this days,and now i feel it mixed with this sweet pleasant taste.
Maybe amrita is rising here.

This post maybe is a little confusing...

Great!

Edited by - miguel on Aug 22 2009 11:30:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  12:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the links shanti and yonatan.
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  2:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel..
just wanted to say I'm happy for what's happening to you..
as long as it feels good
I'm not good at 'technical' advises..
but my intuition is whatever feels good, and whatever is pushing to be free from inside, let it go...
if the mantra feels good to let it 'fly', let it fly..
sometimes, by losing control, we find ourselves in an 'empty' zone.. where no thoughts, nothing is perceived except the witness.. and sometimes, it happens that immediately after this floating silence comes an explosion of ecstacy and light... unexpected!

So let it go and let it take you totally..

Love you.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  5:11:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you christiane.
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  9:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice. Wonderful. As best can, don't focus on the feeling. Just carry on with practice. Many many feelings are coming...
Go to Top of Page

Zelebe

Netherlands
35 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2009 :  04:12:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,
Thanks for your message, your experiences are inspiring me!

Greetings
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2009 :  07:22:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Konkoch and thanks,ill carry on with it.May blessings are coming to my life little by little using this practices.

Zelebe,im glab my posts here inspire you.Thank you...and carry on with your choosen practices!

_/\_

Edited by - miguel on Aug 23 2009 08:00:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  4:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This evening i decided to listen what my meditation is trying to tell me now,and decided to let the mantra fly,let it free...
And i went beyond the words "i am",and when i did this there were no words,the mantra now was "something" ,a presence,to which i returned again,and again and again....
No words,just the matra presence.
And im afraid of doing something bad...but probably im doing ok,cz today i was blessed with a beautiful pure indescriptible white light covering me.It was part of me,i wanted stay there...but..
Pùrification is being more intense than ever.Im healing my darkest areas and its not easy,not easy to the point that sometimes i think about stop with all this practices,cz sometimes its too intense.
But i think:

"This too shall pass"

It always do.

Edited by - miguel on Aug 26 2009 4:59:56 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000