Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 The Human Body Radiates Light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  11:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is this the aura? Not just the body, but surrounding it is light.

It has been proven that our bodies emit light, especially the face!
It is 1000 times less than what the normal eye can detect, but machines can detect it.
This article shows some examples of what sensitive cameras can detect, and research done by Japanese scientists.

http://www.livescience.com/health/0...dy-glow.html

Edited by - Etherfish on Aug 16 2009 12:01:00 AM

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  08:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Etherfish,

Sometimes when I am next to some persons I can feel their mood- it is not just mood but energy, and when there are a couple of people together their energies intermingle and create a certain "mood" or maybe frequency that is different if they weren't together.. I think this may be the aura..

And the article is really cool.. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  12:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Etherfish,

This is true about the human body. I have noticed this as well in all my photos......

Most of my younger days photos always had problems they were all over processed.......so they all say.......and thought

The common feature was a straight yellow strong beam of light........

My drivers license pic........have a distinctive glow around my face......and a very content person....(I thought it was the chewing gum in my mouth) that attributed to it......

it is indeed more that

In one of our meditation practices Our Guru took off the lights and displayed light around his body.......mostly the head.......

Others have secretly spoken about seeing light around him

Our soul light is LIGHT.....

Try looking at your shadow in strong sunlight(closer to the equator).....morning time ......look away and then look again on someone else body of course....

I remember our family went to our yearly vacation at the beachhouse it was early in the morning.....I was actually able to see my dads body and the person next to him... emitting something....It looked like gas waves...

I experienced the same thing in the Ashram it is amazing.....but it never lasted long....When your aura is 6" around your body it is good.....bright light good.........

dark one .....not good

Try focusing on someone third eye and ask them to focus into yours

you might actually be able to see the light.....energy and other things
Go to Top of Page

misslavender

Philippines
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  12:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit misslavender's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is this what you call "aura" of a person?
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  12:02:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kirlian photography was invented many years ago to detect auras.I was recently reading a book by Mark Smith titled "Auras-see them in just 60 seconds", that tells how you can easily learn to see auras.

Krish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000