Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Bliss
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shaktipath

Croatia
12 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  11:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit shaktipath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear friends,
thank you for Being around in this village and sharing your precious experiences on your way back to yourself. Although i can hardly push my self to do regular practice , the experience of meditativeness is happening trough the day and i perceive thoughts and other object from the field of stillness. When fully Being all is as good as it gets and my projects from the past does not appeal, as just sitting is as good as sailing away. My observance is that this field of bliss which is connected with every breath and movement of the body can be perceived by more sensitive people. Further more my felling for their body field can influence potential aliveness in their shusuma as i am more aware of the marvelous composition we all can enjoy.
People on those occasions are more in tune and radiate from within with an ultimate shine we all are made of.
I have not have the privilege to read trough Master Yogani books, but if anyone has similar experiences ...

My question would be ; Are we all right to outpour love and look in inner beauty of people around giving them a taste of it.

Considering all the negativities that while unaware people unconsciously project to one another i guess it is fine.
None the less i wanted to share my experience and appreciate your input thanking you all the way

samara

Iceland
31 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2009 :  4:25:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit samara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This world would be a bleak place to live in, if it wasn´t for all the beautiful people who give all their light and love freely to all. They are the examples who inspire us, uplift us and give us strength in a hour of need. Without them nobody could find their way home, because we wouldn´t even know such a thing exists. They show us the way, simply by being themselves and by radiating their bliss.

So by all means, if you have something beautiful to share, be it energy, wisdom or love, spread it far and wide. If some people have adverse reactions, try to hold back in their presence. Ask for inner guidance how to do this. Pray that your bliss can only be a blessing to those you meet. Trust that their own inner self will protect them if appropriate. Some people need to burn their karma and may even use your energy as an catalyst. That is also a gift.

I wish you light and love
Samara

Edited by - samara on Aug 10 2009 8:55:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

shaktipath

Croatia
12 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2009 :  3:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit shaktipath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your warm embrace.
i smile , bow and may that the cosmic showering of flowers becomes obvious soon to you too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000