Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Request for samyama.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all.

Last saturday i had a violent car accident going back home after working.
Luckily i only had some contusions.I was not sure about publishing this here...didnt know how to share this with you...what to tell...but finally i have decided to do it.
I was 6 hours in shock.Lost my awareness completly.I dont remember very much about it.I was in an strange place...yogani presence was present...and also and specially that girl for whom i made a call here for sending samyama some weeks ago.I felt many beings was taking care of me after the accident.And my family and some friends,of course.Difficult to describe.Thanks.
The question is that i feel very nervous and anxious after the accident.Specially in plexus area and second chackra i think.And very bad mood sometimes.Fear,all the day thinking about my life,death...things like that.Specially I have a very strong need for crying.Anger.
I stopped my car cz i saw an accident before my eyes and suddenly a car crashed in to the back of my car at 100-120 kms per hour.Imagine the shock.

If any person can include me in his/her samyama i will be very grateful.

I know this is not the best place for posting this.Replace it if you want,of course.

Thank you very much.

Edited by - miguel on Aug 04 2009 1:37:10 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank God you are OK Miguel.

The nervousness/fear/anger/sadness you feel is natural. Take it easy for a few days.

I will keep you in my samyama.

Hope you feel better soon.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:38:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you.Its hard to manage my self this days.Im a little overwelmed.Luckily it was a car who crahed in to my car,and my car is a big car also.And he crashed in the back of my car.Seven cars involved in the accident,and i was the second car that crashed.
I feel much better after sharing this here.Thank you.

Namaste.

Edited by - miguel on Aug 04 2009 1:45:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'll keep you for my samyama, miguel.

I walked past a road traffic accident just last week- 60 year old women run over by a lorry.Lying there under a white sheet.Much loved schoolteacher apparently.The driver did'nt stop(hit & run so they say) though his defense was that he was'nt aware it had occurred. The roads are dangerous and there are a lot of road-ragers.I sometimes feel i have to adopt a different more agressive attitude when i drive, as folk can sometimes be trying to race-track around and drive with an air of competition, always in a rush to get ahead.Silly is'nt it?
fully grown adults behaving like that.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

You will be in my prayers Miguel....I will pray for a speedy recovery.

With Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes.Road (i was at the highway) is very dangerous,specially if you dont do things right.Requires lot of responsability.Three days ago three guys had died here at night in a car accident.No more that 20 years old.

You didnt realize completly how bad is an accident after you have one.Its very violent and overwelming.

Thanks for adding me to your samyama.

I feel much better now.

Difficult to do my sadhanna this days,of course.
Go to Top of Page

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Likewise.

All the love,

gri
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Carson.You are always there.

Much love to you also.
Go to Top of Page

uvavilala

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  1:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit uvavilala's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Let the Divine Energy work its way and you will be healed.
I am able to recollect a story from Autobiography of a Yogi.
A sincere seeker after several hardships reaches the abode of Babaji and seeks to be at his lotus feet. Babaji denies the request but the seeker says that he would die/jump of the cliff if he is not accepted. Babaji is not moved and asks him to go ahead and jump. The seeker does so and dies. The disciples present are in awe of all this incident and ask Babaji as to why he did that.
In reply Babaji says that seeker has to get rid of some Karma before he could be at his abode, The disciples get his remains and Babaji brings him back to Life !!!.
The divine works in mysterious ways.
Go to Top of Page

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  4:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

Just to say that you should expect to be depressed after an accident like you've just had. Try not to let your depression become anything but a symptom of your injury and an unpleasant side-effect of your healing - it's natural and will go away. I won't attempt a medical analysis but I suspect it's something to do with the body's reaction to the processes of shock. I'm speaking from experience: I had a very nasty cycling accident years ago and I felt dreadful mentally as well as physically afterwards (broken bones and a severe concussion). It was my dad who warned me about the effects on mood and I've always been grateful - it was one less thing to fret about.

I would go very easy on the sadhana for a bit until you feel levelled out again.

All the love,

gri
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  4:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel,

I'm glad you're "o.k."! I had a car accident when I was a baby in my mom's womb.

You'll be in my samyama.

Roman
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  4:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

Sorry to hear this and thank God you're OK.

Have an easy time going through the aftereffects of this. and hope you'll feel well soon..

Much Love and Healing.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  5:15:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel:

Glad to have you still with us in this precious life.

These things do happen. Who can say why? In the long run we may see such events as turning points in our lives.

I had one too, in 1995, and it was definitely a turning point.

Rest, recover, and carry on!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

samara

Iceland
31 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  10:41:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit samara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miquel,
I am glad you came out ok. I will remember you in my prayers.

The other day I was doing my meditation and then suddenly I became aware of all the other people practicing. It was like I could see them and feel their energy. Then I realized there are only 24 hours in the day and at any time there are so many of us practicing simultaneously and in our meditation we are all interconnected. So just relax and stay tuned, we are meditating round the clock.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  10:54:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Thanks Grihasta.Ill follow your good advices.Your presence in this forum is a blessing,i like it and inspires me going ahead.

Hi uvavivala.I knew that history about Babaji.And after the accident,trying to relate it with my spiritual journey this history inmediatly came to mind.I never understood very well message of the history,and i dont like it also,beacause its a violent history.But thanks for the the meaning you give to it.The universe works in strange ways sometimes.

Hi mimiron,i suposse
quote:
I'm glad you're "o.k."! I had a car accident when I was a baby in my mom's womb.

Its a joke or something like that...dont know...but thanks for the healing!

Yonatan,thanks for the support.Youre a lovely being.Wish you aal the best.

Hi Yogani.Im glad to be here in this place joining this present called ayp.I feel the accident like a turning point also.Dont know,but after it i felt different.More aware of my actual reality.Less castles in the air...and more grateful for this life.i must learn much more about this life yet...

Samara,thanks for your prayers.

quote:
The other day I was doing my meditation and then suddenly I became aware of all the other people practicing. It was like I could see them and feel their energy. Then I realized there are only 24 hours in the day and at any time there are so many of us practicing simultaneously and in our meditation we are all interconnected. So just relax and stay tuned, we are meditating round the clock

Ayp is a big web and a family of brothers and sisters.Its an amazing journey!
In my last days in kriya yoga,a had a subtle vision during my practices of a golden conscious and shining web.I felt i was going in that web.I felt my self near that brotherhood.Inmediatly i thought it was the people of my kriya yoga tradition and they were calling me.
But few time later i began with ayp,and now i think that maybe that web was the people of this comunity "calling" me.

Today i feel much better.It was a good idea sharing this here.I feel much better now.

Thank you all.

Edited by - miguel on Aug 05 2009 1:50:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  2:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Miguel,

It is good to hear you are feeling better, bro!

I think maybe TAT (Tapas Accupressure Therapy) may be very useful for you to release the emotional/physical trauma being stored.

http://www.yangtown.com/inner-game/...onal-trauma/

http://www.tatmefree.com/

Give it a shoot if it appeals to you.

Best,

Jack
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  7:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Hi mimiron,i suposse

quote:I'm glad you're "o.k."! I had a car accident when I was a baby in my mom's womb.

Its a joke or something like that...dont know...but thanks for the healing!

No, no, it is true! My mom really had that car accident when I was in her womb, and so I experienced it with her. We experienced it together, me and my mom.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  10:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel, I'll keep you in my samyama and prayers for a while. Wishing you a strong recovery. Glad you made it through, my friend

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  05:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jack,thank you for the advice.Ill take a look to the good links.

mimiron:

quote:
No, no, it is true! My mom really had that car accident when I was in her womb, and so I experienced it with her. We experienced it together, me and my mom.

Oh,ok...i understand...thank you...

cosmic,thank you for the healing and presence here.

Thank you all,today i feel much more better!

Edited by - miguel on Aug 06 2009 12:48:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  3:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Thank you all,today i feel much more better!

Oh yes, it works!
Soon you will feel great again!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  5:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes.This evening going home in train after working,i clearly felt much love and inner silence inside and around coming from samyama.Im speechless,thank you all.I had some interesting insights also (i was doing some s.inq and bhakti yoga at the train also).I clearly percieved thwe love coming from you.I know there are some advanced yoguis sending me samyama also.wow,powerful.Along the day there are moments where i clearly percieve people sending me samyama .Easy to percieve it here.

Thanks!!!

_/\_

Edited by - miguel on Aug 06 2009 5:06:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2009 :  10:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANK YOU ALL

_/\_

(((((((((((((((((((((((SILENCE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by - miguel on Aug 07 2009 10:16:28 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000