Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Epididymis full
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zzzMonster

Singapore
38 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  11:30:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit zzzMonster's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Help, after I practise tantic, my Epididymis becomes full. I am nowhere near ejaculation. Pranyayama does not convert of them into prana and it stills hurt. I dont want to ejaculate.

Thanks

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  8:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by zzzMonster

Help, after I practise tantic, my Epididymis becomes full. I am nowhere near ejaculation. Pranyayama does not convert of them into prana and it stills hurt. I dont want to ejaculate.

Thanks

More conversion is going on than you may realize, but this is also where self-pacing comes into play (puns fully intended .... ).

I've dealt with this before, and it can be quite painful.

I'd suggest cutting back on the practice itself for at least a few days. If you take medication (as opposed to never taking it; I'm not advising you to start, if it's not something you normally do), anti-inflammatory medications like naproxen (Aleve in the U.S.) or ibuprofen (Advil in the U.S.) work well to relieve the inflammation, and therefore the pain.

If this doesn't work, you may have a bit of an infection (common), in which case, anti-biotics, or natural infection therapies would be the thing to try.

Ultimately, especially if you haven't ejaculated in a while (a week or more) - ejaculating isn't the end of the world - it's not a "never do" thing as much as it's a "generally don't do" thing (as opposed to the habit most non-tantric men have, of ejaculation daily or near-daily).

In the case of epididymitis - ejaculation can bring some relief.

Just trust your intuition, and evaluate the suggested solutions based on how uncomfortable you are.

Continuing non-ejaculatory practice with epididymal swelling is analogous to dancing on a sprained ankle ... no fun at all, basically (or no fun after a short while, at least ... and no fun after the fact, for sure).

All the best; I've been there - it's not that big of a deal, treated properly (though, as with all health conditions ... go to a doctor if you have any sense you need to do so).

And the good news is: your body/system does get used to it ... and you'll be able to go for longer periods of time without ejaculation ... and then get to the point where you can be a little "looser" with it (though, ironically, at that point, you probably won't even think about it much, and/or won't want to .... the bliss that results from the systemic changes is really quite awesome).

Go to Top of Page

zzzMonster

Singapore
38 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  06:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit zzzMonster's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I dont want to ejaculate, because I dont like the prana loss.

After many losses in the past, I feel that it is not worth it.

But tantric really increases the energy

Any massaging techinques , anyone ...
Go to Top of Page

paw

52 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2009 :  9:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit paw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had problems with this, especially since I have had double hernia surgeries, twice on both sides. The left side tube is often blocked at the inguinal wall, and the tube backs up painfully, to the point that not only is the epididymus full, but a large varicosity above it is also often full and swollen.

The best way I know to relieve this (aside from ejaculation) is to practice vajroli/sahajoli mudra, with mulabandha both static and rhythmic.

As you gain skill in vajroli/sahajoli, you can do this in tribandha. Best done on an empty gut. Vajroli/sahajoli can become subtle, so that you are steadily or rhythmically pulling just the tubes of the testicles up and in.

Vajroli/sahajoli will increase your rising ecstatic conductivity.

Another plus for me has been that, after 3 or so months, the system seemed to adjust to retention, and the swellings ceased. I think it has also helped to practice maithuna regularly, to circulate the fluids out of the tubes and into the pranic system. But regular sahajoli can accomplish this also.

It is important to do ayp spinal breathing practices daily while practicing vajroli/sahajoli. After SB, practice vajroli and bring the energy/ojas to the brow, in a conscious visualization.

Edited by - paw on Aug 17 2009 8:07:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

paw

52 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  9:49:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit paw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
another term for the practice outlined above is shakti chalana, or moving the energy. Move it up!

If done with extended kumbakha, things get interesting.
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2009 :  03:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am not very much into tantric sex but just wanted to share something.

Many Guru's have said (and I agree) that its like changing the flow of a river upwards that is flowing down from the mountain.

You are making a dam down there to produce electricity.

Every man is 50% and so is every woman. A boy sees a girl who has a nice body and says "Wow! she is soooo hot!" and forgets the whole world and his whole awareness goes onto her.

Why does this happen?

Because the girl has got something that he does not... the other 50%. A curvy body... etc etc...

So does a girl when she sees a boy that has her missing 50% criteria. But still, girls are less interested because they have menstruation that releases the urge to find the other half momentarily automatically. Boys have to do it themselves... what miserable creatures... hehe.

The release of blood/semen is required continuously to update the genetic/dna for proper evloution. So that the new generation is always genius and ahead of us.

Well, at the time of ejaculation we are close to God because with his divine energy we become creative to produce new life. But this new life again is 50% (either a girl or boy). Strange!

After ejaculation we get relief, you touched eternity for a moment. You also become good after that... for a while.

Tantra says until we have the inner intercourse (Shiva meets Shakti)... you will remain two. dual.

I guess if one reaches the stage where his/her witnessing becomes his/her normal conscious state (as Chinna said), and then takes the path of Tantric sex... this inner union will become a lot much easier then.

Just wanted to share.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000