Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Loving This Moment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  9:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

"If ever it seems overwhelming, or as though too great a task for us, all we need do is return to the moment and attend to love in that instant – loving in the moment. "
~Tau Malachi

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  05:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  05:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anyway, how can I be Love except in THIS moment!
And how can I be in THIS moment except by being Love..!

They go hand in hand.... like 2 lovers
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  08:51:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i want to hold your hand
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  12:15:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

i want to hold your hand

Why not but you'll have to strech your hand a lot! There might be something like 4000 km or more between UK and Lebanon (if I'm not wrong!).. or we can do it half way (50% you 50% me, it could be easier!)

Space&time are nothing but illusions when it comes to Love energy, right? Instead of holding my hand, you can send me some Love from your heart to mine, sure I will receive it.. It costs nothing, it's an instant process, and it needs no muscular effort

Always in the Heart ..

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2009 :  04:37:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How about 50/50. You stretch out your hand, i stretch out mine and then we can send love with the heart. That seems like a good compromise.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000