Enlightenment Milestones
 It's Okay -- You're Safe; You're Really Safe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  10:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The clear, silent Awareness that is y(our) true nature is SAFE.

Non-Safety is an impossibility.

Sure, bodies come and go.

Ditto individual selves.

Ditto states of physical emotional and mental health, and relationships of various types, and well-being of various conceptions and apparent structures.

Ditto desires, fulfillment of desires, lack of fulfillment of desires, and cessation of desire.

Through it all:

Life IS.

You ARE.

Life is Real; You are Real.

It is only your ideas; your memories; your imaginations; your concepts which are unreal.

You are REAL, and:

Nothing Real Can Be Threatened.
Nothing Unreal Exists.
Herein Lies The Peace of God.
~A Course In Miracles

And more than "safe" - you are *safety* - the inherent condition of That/This/I/Non-I .... Awareness Itself ... Infinite Silent Space .... which cannot be hurt, or killed, or abandoned; which cannot suffer; which cannot be bound.

Life IS ---- though "Life" can be a concept .... like trying to grab and box some "river" ... and bring it home, and watch it flow in its container (doesn't work so well ...).

Experiencing Life as LIVING, UNBOUND Awareness is Who and What We Each and All Actually Are Now.

Can you imagine the freedom resulting from truly knowing this?

No, you can't .... because Living, Unbound IS Living Unbound AS Freedom Beyond Imagination as This Living Awareness .... ALL the way Beyond (Before, Permeating, Surrounding, Intending, Completing) Imagination.

ALL the way Here, Now.

No ideas.

Just Reality.

Reality, Loving.

Reality Loving Reality.

Reality Loving Reality Loving.

In the infinite reality of utter freedom .... loving is kinda the only thing of interest, at heart.

How does it feel?

Perfect.

_/\_

"I AM: a Perfection IS!"

(The I AM That I AM; the I AM that "You Am"; the I AM We ALL "Am"!)

My "riffing" on the word Perfect may be a bit more clear, when you recall that the word "perfect" simply means *complete*; wholeness IS - imperfection is a concept, and a mistaken one, at that.

And .... cutting through the "Kirtanmaniacal" writing style ... ... this post is an invitation to just *really* notice the still, silent awareness you are ... the field of stillness, experiencing every moment of life ... which does *not* change; thoughts, feelings, lives, concepts all change; everything changes; Awareness IS -- and Tattvam Asi -- You Are That. REALLY.

When you know this for yourself, the *entire* ball of illusion *unravels* ... everything you've ever feared or fear or fear fearing .... *vanishes* .... and the resulting knowing of utter safety only changes everything.

And that's not a "proclamation" .... purely an invitation; as the awareness of self as awareness has deepened in "my" experience ... the utter changelessness of safety has become more and more obvious; more and more fully known, not as an object or concept, but as a real facet of self ... and it's been like having the linch-pin pulled out .... so many misconceptions of limitation and suffering just can't arise, any longer.

That same awareness is reading these words right now; if that were not true, there would be nothing here; no words to read -- no writer, no reader -- no nothin'.

Awareness is the Very Ground of Being.

Infinitely Safe; Eternally Real; Perfectly You.

_/\_

One Heart, One Home, One Now, One AUM

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Jul 12 2009 10:43:27 PM

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  11:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  02:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sita Ram!
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  05:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Kirtanman, that's very heartening

and I love your metaphor of the river in the box
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  2:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Kirtanman.....you certainly are a river

quote:
Life IS ---- though "Life" can be a concept .... like trying to grab and box some "river" ... and bring it home, and watch it flow in its container (doesn't work so well ...).

Experiencing Life as LIVING, UNBOUND Awareness is Who and What We Each and All Actually Are Now.

Can you imagine the freedom resulting from truly knowing this?

No
Aude sapere...."dear to taste"
Be still.........be soaked........and there is no way way you won't know you are wet. Box or not
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000