Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Does kundalini cause premature grey hair?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  9:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm 6 years younger then my oldest brother, 4 years younger than the next brother, and my hair is more grey than theirs. Does K energy cause grey hair?

Of course, I am in better health than both of them. But my facial hair is much more grey than theirs.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  10:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, it is likely from one of many other causes; heredity, lifestyle (stress), etc.

The Chinese actually believe almost the opposite:
That hair color can be kept longer by the flow of chi in that area. They believe hair turns grey from less chi flowing.
But let me warn anyone reading; just sending chi to any one area in the body can have devastating consequences. It is better to practice something like spinal breathing.
I once knew a guy who practiced ninjutsu and pranayama. He had a problem with his arm, and sent chi there. his arm began flapping around everywhere uncontrolled, for about 45 minutes, and scared the crap out of him. He said he will never do that again.
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2009 :  12:10:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there is no chi
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2009 :  09:20:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is a difference between something that is alive and something that is dead.
Science is not able to synthesize this energy that makes that difference. They are also not able to measure it, describe what it is made of, contain it, or modify it. And yet scientists agree there is a difference between death and life.
Many people involved in martial arts, and also in yoga have learned to manipulate that energy, and they call it by many names. Chi is only one of those names.
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2009 :  09:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have personally experienced the use of Chi of three different occasions here in Japan. I was a skeptic, but I have to say now I'm a believer.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000