AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Mr Smith
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  06:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Short background: I seem to have a scenery created on my journey that paralells The Matrix very much. It's a dream within a dream that's really, really weird. Sometime before my conscious journey began I even registered on a site as "Neo - The One". Then "reality" started to sway considerably when I got messages through the computer, just like it started for Neo. I met a man who, like Morpheus, sort of offered me to swallow the red pill and said "I'll tell you the Truth if you are ready to listen" and I heard a voice inside that said "Listen to this man", and off I went into the training phase.

Now, the other week or so, I met Mr Smith. No kidding. He looked like Mr Smith, same type of clothing, same head shape and face features, he talked exactly like Mr Smith, behaved very strict and correct and friendly at first, although I sensed a repressed aggression underneith. He was so self-absorbed I almost didn't get a chance to speak - he spoke both for himself and me, told me what I thought and felt, how I was wrong (even though I hadn't told him what I thought) and how things were etc. When telling a story about himself he could suddenly, in the middle of a sentence in the flow - with the same tone - mix in statements about me or giving orders to me how to behave, while bending his neck just like Mr Smith (didn't crack, though, thank God!).

I tried to speak to him, but there was absolutely no listening, instead he was building himself up in irritation and anger, so I just got quiet, and sat there watching him perform his show in total astonishment, and felt I'd better not get him more angry. The Matrix feeling was so prominent I'd gone totally nuts if I hadn't known what it's all about and could keep a toe in presence. I'm still surprised, though, how these Matrixlike manifestations continue on my journey.

Ego personified. Mr Smith is out there, being a perfect mirror. I'm grateful for the encounter - he exaggerated every egotistic trait possible. I met a mirror of the little self. It brought humility. Great humility.

Edited by - emc on Jun 27 2009 06:11:58 AM

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  08:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Sista emc

it is All Love,

Edited by - Akasha on Jun 27 2009 08:49:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  7:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc, fascinating scenery you have there. So the first part was a dream, but the Mr. Smith part was waking reality, correct? What was the website you registered on?

I had an eerie dream earlier this year that resembled the unplugging/birth scene after Neo took the red pill. It started with total darkness and I felt myself get pulled out of my body, through the crown. I saw a night sky, but all the stars were aligned to form this gigantic cube, which I was on the inside of. I felt I was being carried by a flying robot. Thousands of red lasers were shooting below, like a massive war on the surface.

The alarming part was that I felt I was waking up into a reality more real than this one. It was more vivid than a lucid dream and I felt zero connection to my physical body. And I could not wake up, no matter how hard I tried. In a regular lucid dream, I can always feel my body (to some degree) and wake up quite easily.

Then I was dropped into a glass chamber where I got flushed down this tunnel. The rest of the dream involved trying to escape an Alice in Wonderland-type world (i.e. freefalling down bottomless pits, checkerboard hallways that never end, etc.)

quote:
Originally posted by emc

Ego personified. Mr Smith is out there

Damn! You found me out... back into the Matrix I go...

Peace
cosmic

Edited by - cosmic on Jun 30 2009 9:09:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  03:27:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cosmic,

Oh, no, not a dream in the normal sense. I use the word dream in the sense of maya/illusion/matrix/unreal/temprorary/world of energies/existence and all the other ways to express duality. The expression "dream within a dream" is pointing at one particular story going on in this dream world.

So all of the above happened as written. The website was a Swedish gamesite, I've been an elite scrabble player. It lost it's meaning when I started to be able to manifest thoughts and won and lost and got letters according to the state of mind... both luck and skill was suddenly overruled. It was absolutely hilarious, though, a couple of weeks ago, when someone on that site's forum started a topic on Neo... and the discussion was going when I dropped by and posted some deep stuff about Matrix and Reality... talking as Neo himself from outside of Matrix! Hahahaha! A meta-happening with great humour in it!

The "dream" you had, which obviously according to your own report, was more REAL than any other thing... I'd say you were more in Reality then! Sounds like you got into some sort of witness state and got a presentation of cosmos!

quote:
I saw a night sky, but all the stars were aligned to form this gigantic cube, which I was on the inside of.

This is almost the way I see/know it as well, although I see a cone, not a cube. It's a sensation of being the eternal time axis - OM - which is in the middle of the cone, holding the universe and all the stars spiralling down in a cone shape around it.

Interesting to read about your experience. Thanks for sharing!

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  5:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

I use the word dream in the sense of maya/illusion/matrix/unreal/temprorary/world of energies/existence and all the other ways to express duality.

Gotcha! I had a suspicion you might have meant it like that. Well, that makes your experience even more curious...

quote:
Originally posted by emc

The "dream" you had, which obviously according to your own report, was more REAL than any other thing... I'd say you were more in Reality then! Sounds like you got into some sort of witness state and got a presentation of cosmos!

This is almost the way I see/know it as well, although I see a cone, not a cube. It's a sensation of being the eternal time axis - OM - which is in the middle of the cone, holding the universe and all the stars spiralling down in a cone shape around it.

Interesting how our (AYP-ers') experiences sometimes validate each other... and point to a greater Reality. Maybe someday we'll all consciously go there and have a cosmic tea party...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000