Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Matisyahu+Trevor Hall+Neem Karoli Baba=*UNITY*!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  7:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Sometimes ... all you can say is:

_/\_

UNITY <- Audio-Only (of one of the more amazingly inspirational songs I've ever heard. EVER.)

UNITY ("Making Of" Video).

Sometimes it's all just SO utterly joyous - y'know??

One Heart, One Home, One Love, One AUM.

Kirtanman

PS- So how/where does Neem Karoli Baba fit in?

See the "Making Of" video @ +/- 0:15 (<- seconds). If not for Neem Karoli Baba, I'd probably ......... have a different username!

Neem Karoli Baba was/is the Indian guru who directly inspired the entire "Western Kirtan" movement; Bhagavan Das, Krishna Das, Durgas Das & Jai Uttal, among others, are all disciples of Neem Karoli Baba's. It's quite cool to see that he's continuing to inspire the literal love-making of Music & The Spirit of Unity ... and far beyond the "Sanskritical singing" known as kirtan!

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  7:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kirtanman, "the literal love-making of Music & The Spirit of Unity." I really Like The Sound of That Kirtanman...With Thanks divinefurball
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  08:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Kirtanman, it's cool!! :D

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  5:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OMG!! The joy in this song is incredible!!!

Thanks again Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000