Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Seminal Fluid leaking through pores
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gregoran

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  12:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit gregoran's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone spotted drops of seminal fluid coming through the skin around the perineum? A drop will squeeze out through the skin from time to time, right along the dark line going underneath.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  2:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  3:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gregoran and welcome to the forum.

Somebody else posted about this happening a few weeks ago. My first response would be: what makes you think that it is seminal fluid? I ask this because I have never heard of this happening before, and I have heard of a lot of pretty far out things, and experienced many of them myself too.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

gregoran

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  5:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit gregoran's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is a guess. It is a milky fluid. It is not a lot. Just about the amount of a pin head. It is almost like it would be a zit. But there is not red spot and it is more viscous than a zit.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  05:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gregoran,

Without being medically trained, I would only be guessing as to what it is. All I can say, is that it is not normal in yoga to experience seminal fluid leaking from the perineum. Seminal fluid does do some pretty amazing things in yoga, but the path is upward, into the bladder and GI system.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000