New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  09:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes,it helps,...the problem is how to find the right question....i dont know exactly what to ask...
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  09:13:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you very much shanti,i can try samyama next monthmaybe doesnt it? im adding one minute per month.Now i do 6 mtes dm,and next month i can try with one round of the sutras instead of 1 minute more of dm.
I feel atraction for samyama practice lately,dont know,but something is arising here,is a feeling related to hearth...

thanks for the link

Edited by - miguel on Jun 05 2009 09:18:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  09:21:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Yes,it helps,...the problem is how to find the right question....i dont know exactly what to ask...

You don't need to find a right question.. take the unrest and give it to god/silence/ishta.. take the mind's doubt "i cant belive or imagine the way this all will pass,i cant imagine how and where ill find my place in the world..." and drop it in silence. Give it to god/silence/ishta.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  09:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanti

Three sutras (45 seconds) twice a day sounds like a good begining in my opinion.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 05 2009 09:34:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  10:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanti,im doing the pratice of asking and letting it go and im really surprised.
Each time that negative thought came,for example:

"Im living a bad situation" - then i identify this toght and let it go in to stillness,and it disapear slowly...

Also i asked "how can get free from all that toughts" and let it go...

And then,after a minutes,when i have forgotten the questions and the toughts,some extatic flasshes came,only two or three in half an hour...

I mde aother questions and let other thoughts go in to stillness....

And i clearly percieve the proces:

I let it go in to stillness (the thoughts or the qiestions),then after a while i experience some extatic flashes of bliss (two or three per half an hour) and as a result of that flashes i begin to feel very good feelings in body and mind....and after that i hear that pure inner voice....i have heard it again twice now....and different words: "you are returning hoome,you are healing your hearth,this is your real place,you need to find hapiness here" or "all is in the mind,your hearth is here" or "follow your desires,your hearth,your father is your father,you are you"

I think the most important thing here is to let go in to stillness something RELATED with that pain,problem....i dont know how to explain it in a right way....The most important thing is the leting go in to stillness,not the question doesnt it? because the question you ask,no matter if its the right or wrong question,the important thing is that is the question you HAVE to ask right now...and this first question always lead you to another question after the answer of inner silence....doesnt it? am i right?
wow

PS-Its amazing,i have and ayp forum inside also

Edited by - miguel on Jun 05 2009 10:52:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  11:02:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

The most important thing is the leting go in to stillness,not the question doesnt it? because the question you ask,no matter if its the right or wrong question,the important thing is that is the question you HAVE to ask right now...and this first question always lead you to another question after the answer of inner silence....doesnt it? am i right?
wow

Wonderful.

Yes you get it. The question does not matter. The mind does not know. So better to let the silence guide you. The flashes you get are the inner knowing, you don't have to have an answer the mind understands, if you let go, there is an inner knowing that is hard to put in words.. but there is peace inside. Then you know that you have an answer from within.

You do have to have access to some inner silence for this to work tho (which you have plenty of). And Miguel, do self pace.. we don't want you to overload on self inquiry now.

Here is another topic that may interest you. Read the whole thread... there are some really good posts by Yogani in that thread explaining how samyama works:
Something to try...
And another technique that you may find interesting:
Drop till "You" Drop.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  11:12:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I FOUND THE KEY!
if i have some inner silence active there,now is time (next month) for begining with the three first sutras

quote:
And Miguel, do self pace.. we don't want you to overload on self inquiry now.

haha yes, i know haha

thanks for the good links...and you presence

Edited by - miguel on Jun 05 2009 11:14:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  12:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel and Shanti

Thank you for that exchange of posts...it was delightful to read

Miguel.....nothing to add to what Shanti has already said....it is wonderful that you are open to receive the "letting go"

Only one comment: Here....a year or two back.....because of the need for self-pacing....I tried Samyama with only the sutra "love". It was not a good idea (sorry Shanti...not to oppose you...but this was the experience here at the time ) "Love" by itself.....swept me away on huge ecstatic waves...I overloaded immediately. So....when sensitive...it is good to balance the sutras. So 3 at a time is better. One can also consider saying all 9 sutras....and instead of 15 seconds....there can be a shorter gap between them.

Miguel...I'm so glad you have found a new key

And I absolutely love this:

quote:

Thanks Miguel

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  1:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi katrine,

When you tried samyama with love,did you do only for 15 seconds or 5 mtes picking up the word love each fifteen seconds?

45 seconds twice a day (3 sutras) is a reasonable amount for sensitive meditators?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  2:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel

quote:
Hi katrine,

When you tried samyama with love,did you do only for 15 seconds or 5 mtes picking up the word love each fifteen seconds?

I said it only 2 times....15 seconds apart.

quote:
45 seconds twice a day (3 sutras) is a reasonable amount for sensitive meditators?

Thanks

Well...the question of what is reasonable or not is highly individual, Miguel. But here....it was enough to say each sutra once....it still could bring overload.
So one has to experiment a little and self-pace according to whatever unfolds

Once a day is a good start. If you are still stable after 4 weeks...you can consider doing it twice a day.

Good luck
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  3:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks katrine...

Edited by - miguel on Jun 05 2009 3:32:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  9:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear miguel,

Hope you're having openings or will have openings with your family, now that you're close to them it might be the time to "close the case" or make things better, the fact that you are back with them shows how much you are progressing, and I really wish that that would happen to you, it's a very potent time..

Sending a question into silence really does work, and you can ask any question like how to cope with ___ and ___ (anytime, if you have inner silence, you can try..) and I really recommend it, it might bring you great fruits.

Have a good week,

Love&Light & wishing well,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  05:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks yonatan
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  06:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti,im reading the links an they are really a present here.Im indebted to you.
They are excellent links,and i HIGHLY recomend it to everybody.
Thanks.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 06 2009 06:30:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  09:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are welcome Miguel. I am so glad the links are helping.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  11:19:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
are helping VERY MUCH.Lot of blissful flashes come here while doing it.
The most interesting thing is that this tools lead you to the now (heaven) very fast and i can do it without overload symptoms. They both are wonderful practices along the day.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 06 2009 11:29:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  12:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

The most interesting thing is that this tools lead you to the now (heaven) very fast and i can do it without overload symptoms. They both are wonderful practices along the day.

Be careful tho Miguel, there may be delayed overload. Best to self pace with any new practice.
Later, try it with prayers.. say a prayer and let it go in silence. It is very powerful.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  12:53:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow...im spechless...
i said a little part of "ave maria" while doing it and i felt a suddenly incredible very strong feeling,like the energy acumulated by the prays form lot of people doing it over many centuries...and tears came like a huge river of joy....
Im really overwelmed,i have been looking for this trick (INNER SILENCE plus this tool) since a long long time...

thank u very much shanti

PS-I liked nityananda very much.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  1:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am a person who have been trought many years overwelmed by an intense amount of depresive thoughts and now i have found a key.Big Opening is coming,and what i thought it was a big punishment,now is a big oportunity (fuel) for reaching freedom.

Thanks and god bless you shanti.

ps-I need to self pace i know,but im very excited, you know!

Edited by - miguel on Jun 06 2009 1:21:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  2:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you enjoyed Nithyanada, you can check these out.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user...&view=videos

I just melt when I listen to him. His words, like Yogani's, touch me deep inside.

When you can touch the silence, your entire life takes on a new meaning. The more you learn to live from here, the silence, the gap, the more authentic your life gets. But please do remember, if you open too quickly.. the purifications are very intense too.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  3:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the link.I like him very much.I havent seen very much yet,but hes in mind now.I felt great joy while seeing her face and voice.

Definitly,i have reach some inner silence now.Im really and incredible surprised.Im reading self inquiry book again,with a more opened perspective.Like all the good spiritual books,you "understand" the real message of the book when you read it not with the mind,but with all your self

Im in a nice "experiment" phase.

Im very surprised. Very interested in the part of "selfinquiry in daily relationshps and daily activities".I can believe that this is happening,but when i experience any conflict in my life,i ask a question to my inner self,i let it go...and the answer always comes after.Its a feeling,like a voice,its incredible,but its there... and suddenly,all the perception changes,it gets open and there enter new elements,like new energies,like when you open a big window and a breeze of air enters inside,with new fresh oxigene...Its not like a mental answer,its something very different and i never could imagine this was possible.The mind find it strange and is very frightened, like a little mouse

This is a HUGE liberation,and i feel lot of mental peace,like a quiet ocean around me.

Obviously,i need to work now,self pace (more difficult now,im really happy and excited) and dont fall in the tentation of giving less attention to my sadhanna,cz definitely,it was the key that opens all this inner freedom.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for your great support.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 06 2009 4:21:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  10:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Since yesterday evening i am experiencing great silence due to this new pratice along the day.
Is amazing to see how i catch the tought in its begining,i stop it,let it go in to inner silence.I clearly percieve the process as energy being dissolved in the ocean of bliss.And its incredible.Now i experience a constant silence around and with different intensity along the day.I know im taking off slowly.
I feel something around very....dont know how to say it,is like a relax of the mind,very hugh releax,like never before....lot of peace,and like an ocean without waves (now i know why scriptures compare it with the sea when is calm)...yes,its like a sea in calm....i feel great freedom.

Yesterday i lie on the bed,cloe my eyes and did the practice for half an hour...and after that,i was all the evening with great peace and freedom inside.I had a light and healthy dinner (i liked it,i felt a great need for fruits and vegetables,light food ) and went to bed.Wow.

Today,i woke up very early,without feeling tired (strange thing in me),and did my practices.After that i began to do again the practice (i have the constant mental thought that this is false and its my imagination...and i believe it sometimes!),and i began to feel great freedom,ecstasi and silence.Great ecstasi inside in hearth area,and and huge need for crying for lot of years of pain accumulated there.I decided not to release that emotions because i get a little afraid,but now it was eaier than never before.
And thats all...now i can see that there are thougts more difficult to release than others...and that i find easier to do this exercice when im quiet than when im working for example...the same thing happens with self inquiry.
When i began this post it was difficult to talk about me here....but if i wouldnt do it,i hadnt discover this (now...maybe long time after)...

Thanks to all the people for support.

PS-Now im gonna catch a broomstick and will broom all the elements (toughts) that i left in the posts this days...and ill throw them away

Edited by - miguel on Jun 07 2009 10:58:53 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000